ELEVEN: boyfriend

ACT THREE, CHAPTER ELEVENboyfriendtwitch

boyfriend
twitch

ACT THREE, CHAPTER ELEVENboyfriendtwitch

Tommyinnit is live!
answering your questions w/Kit

Tommy was playing with the laces on Kit's shoes as his legs were slung over his lap. Chat were excited about Kit and Tommy content finally being back. and Tommy was excited too.

"chat, I'm gonna answer your mosy random and cursed questions today." Tommy announced, "but I've got my boyfriend here to help me."

Kit's eyes widened. that wasn't planned. Kit was out and Tommy wasn't, so how did he just so casually say that on stream? sure his chat probably had an idea about it but still.

"uhm y-yeah hi." Kit stammered.

Tommy chuckled, "Kit's apparently camera shy now but it's fine. so we gonna get to the questions?"

"sure."

Kit was glancing around the room, focusing on anything but Tommy. chat was going absolutely crazy and Kit had no idea how or why Tommy just did that.

"why did your lie detector test basically confirm your love for Ranboo?" Tommy read aloud, "it didn't. I'm just a good liar and none of you caught on that it was Kit I liked."

it was moments like these Kit questioned why he was dating Tommy and also wanted to smash his head through a window.

"I need to grab a drink." Kit said, standing up.

"grab me a can of coke." Tommy replied, "what's the worst way you've embarassed yourself infront of a crush? asked him to sleep with me in French because I can't speak French and didn't know what I said."

Kit had walked to the kitchen and Tommy looked directly towards the camera. he felt bad for springing this on Kit but he had to finally do this. and he Kit was usually supportive of the idea of him coming out on stream.

"chat, I do wanna say, don't make a big deal out of me and Kit. this doesn't change anything about me." Tommy spoke up.

Kit walked back in and Tommy held out his arms for Kit to hug him. Kit sighed and walked over to embrace him. Tommy's expression brightened.

"you okay? I'm sorry." Tommy said quietly so chat didn't hear.

Kit shook his head, "dont worry. chat, doesn't my boyfriend look pretty today?"

"im always pretty, kitkat."

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ᵗᵉˡˡᵐʸᵗᵉˡᵉᵖʰᵒⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]

tbh I love Tommy but he's clearly not very smart this chapter for not telling Kit before.