jealousy

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
jealousy
"and it feels like jealousy"
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Kit wasn't stupid, contrary to popular belief. he knew he had no reason to watch with jealous eyes as Tommy spoke to some gorgeous girl he'd apparently had a crush on in college. and yet it stung all the same.

he was waiting for Bill as they stopped off at Asda. Bill had gone to the bathroom and as they'd left the shop, Tommy bumped into a girl from college. So Kit instantly headed off to put shopping away.

"you good? Where's Tom?" Bill asked as he walked over and stood by his best friend.

"with his girlfriend." Kit muttered, bitterness getting the best of him.

"huh?" Bill questioned and looked over to see Tommy talking to a tall, pretty, brunette girl who was laughing at his every word, "oh... you're jealous."

Kit scoffed, "no. if she wants him she can have him."

"you're such an idiot." Bill sighed and rolled his eyes, he held out his hand for Kit to take, "come on. let's go over there."

Kit silently took Bill's hand and walked over to the girl and Tommy. he didn't want to see the flirting up close. he didn't want to see his boyfriend next to the girl he used to like.

"Tom! my man! introduce us!" Bill called out.

Tommy turned his attention to them and his face lit up, "uh Salem, this my boyfriend Kit and his boyfriend Bill."

"I'm their friend." Bill corrected with a laugh.

Kit just forced a smile, "sup."

"he's never usually this blunt." Tommy sighed and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend, "he's probably tired and cranky."

"I'm not a child." Kit groaned and fidgeted in Tommy's grip.

"you two look really cute together." Salem beamed, "Tom was just saying you two are planning on getting a dog soon. I think that's really sweet."

Kit shrugged, "I want a cat."

"I don't blame you. they're easier to care for." Salem told him.

Tom chuckled, "we should go anyway. we're all meeting Kit's brother to go bowling."

Salem nodded, "good to see you again, Tommy. and Bill, Kit, nice to meet the both of you."

as Salem walked away, Kit let out a small sighed and leaned closer onto Tommy's body. Bill began heading for the car, giving the couple a minute to talk or whatever they needed.

"you were jealous." Tommy teased, turning to his boyfriend.

"no. she can have you. you never clean up after yourself and are incredibly clingy." Kit pouted, "she'll get bored eventually."

"wow you're mean and jealous." Tommy gasped.

Kit said nothing. Tommy wrapped his arms around the boys waist and kissed his cheek. he brushed a strand of Kit's overgrown hair out of his face and then kissed his lips.

"I love you. and as cute as your jealous is... I want you to know that." Tommy reminded.

"I love you too." Kit whispered, "I don't love pretty people who could easily steal you away."

Tommy rolled his eyes, "no one could steal me away, you massive idiot." he assured, "now cmon, Bill's gonna cry if we don't hurry up and go."

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ˢᵒᵒᵗᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]

jealous Kit my beloved

Kitommy reassurance is my weakness<3