TEN: first love

ACT THREE, CHAPTER TENfirst lovereal life

first love
real life

ACT THREE, CHAPTER TENfirst lovereal life

Tommy slumped down on the couch when he got home. anxiety riddled his body as Kit looked over at him. his whole being was telling him that this was it. that he'd done something stupid to lose Kit for good.

"I just... wanted to talk about you."

It was like Tommy couldn't even bring himself to look at Kit. he was so scared of what was to come. so scared he was losing Kit. Tommy had never been that scared before.

"what about me?" Tommy quietly mumbled.

"I'm just worried about you and us. I think you've become attached to the idea of us." Kit explained, "and I dont know if you want to be with me anymore or if you're just scared to be alone."

Tommy sighed, "Kit, I'm in love with you. you're my first love. of course I want to be with you. I'm just scared of being away from you because I don't want you to find a reason to leave. I know its dumb and I don't know why I get like it. but I have never felt the way I feel about you."

Kit silently wrapped his arms around his boyfriend as tears fell down both their faces. Tommy instantly buried his face into Kit's shoulder and held him.

"im sorry I shouldn't have brought this up." Kit murmured.

"no you should have. we need to be able to talk." Tommy whispered, "I just... I love you so so much, Kit. and I dont want you to think I'm just with you because I want to have someone. you're the only one I want and all I want."

Kit pulled out of the hug, staring at Tommy, "I love you too, sweetheart." he assured, "and you were my first love too."

Tommy chuckled and wiped his tears, "good. I'm pretty amazing so I don't blame you."

"you're such a idiot." Kit grinned and leaned in to kiss Tommy's cheek. "my idiot."

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

I really love them. why are they just the best?