Narrative

So uhm...Hello, everyone? Uhm...Once upon a time...although this isn't really a fairytale. How am I supposed to start this? Can I get a manuscript or something? No? Okay, then I guess...uhm...

Background information: That's the bad guy, right there. The guy with the blond hair and, uhm, I can't tell what colour they are from here but he has eyes and they have a kinda mischievous spark in them. Or glint? Maybe? Yeah, he has a mischievous glint in his eyes...His eyes are glinting mischievously...His eyes...Fuck, I give up. Oh sorry, I probably shouldn't swear.

Anyway, he's the kind of guy you'd probably think was one of the good guys, you know, because he's all charming and hot as fuck. Fuck, I did it again. Fuuuuudge.

So, in front of that guy, there's another guy, who is a bit shorter than the first guy. He's the hero. He's blond too. Wow, I thought it was illegal for the two central characters to be blond.

Uhm, he has a sword. They both have swords actually, I forgot to say that. Oh, and they're talking. Subtle trash talk and challenging each other and stuff.

The good guy said, 'Let's settle this, you and I, once and for all.' That's such a worn out line, like duude.
And now they're fighting. And they're pretty good, like, I can't tell who has the advantage.

And let me tell you, this glorious battle is kinda boring. They're just like swinging and blocking and jumping an- WHAT THE FUCK?!! HE IMPALED HIM! HE FUCKING IMPALED HIM! THE BAD GUY IMPALED THE GOOD GUY! HE KILLED HIM! I DON'T- IS THIS- IS THIS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN?! I DON'T- I NEED TO- I'LL JUST- I'LL BE BACK