Chapter 5

The Dimitrescu women accepted my behavior and gave me space and time to heal. My heart was broken, and my soul was damaged, but the worst was my mind, it was eating me, and the daughters knew that, but they couldn't do anything, they couldn't reach me. That didn't stop them from trying though. A week passed and I stood in front of Lady Dimitrescu's bedroom and knocked. It was still early, and Lady Dimitrescu's voice was still hoarse and sleepy, but I heard her and entered the room. When she saw me she sat up in her bed and looked at me with wide eyes. "Lilith!" "My Lady" I said, my voice was hoarse from a week without speaking and I coughed. "Say something again" she whispered and motioned for me to come closer, what I did. I stood before her and looked at my hands "Good morning Lady Dimitrescu" I said a little bit louder this time. "You can call me Alcina pet" she said, and I blushed at her request, but I couldn't call her by her first name, it felt to intimate. "I brought you your morning tea my Lady" I whispered and held the teacup with the "tea" up. She took it from my hands, and her fingers brushed mine, which caused my cheeks to turn a deeper shade of red. "Thank you pet" she said and drank from the cup. I dared to look up at her and admired her beauty, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and her height made her even more attractive. My gaze wandered down to her chest and I bit my lower lip and quickly looked away, but Lady Dimitrescu noticed it. She placed the cup on the nightstand and brushed my hair off my shoulder. "Do you mind if I feed from you this morning?" She asked quietly and waited for my permission, when I shook my head she grabbed my hips and pulled me into her lap. A squeak left my lips and the Mistress giggled, I blushed at the sound and there was this familiar warmth that spread through my body. She tilted my head to the side, and I closed my eyes "Relax pet, remember what I told you the last time" she murmured at my neck and sliced it open with her nail. I took a deep breath and relaxed. My blood glided into her mouth, and she moaned like the first time, while I felt a burn in my abdomen and my legs pressed together. Lady Dimitrescu must smell my arousal because she moaned even louder now while she drank, and my breathing quickened. She pulled away and faced the ceiling for a moment with closed eyes, while she regulated her breathing to a normal pace again. Her cheeks were a light shade of red and she looked magnificent in that moment, like a goddess. It was like she sucked all the sadness out of my body and a smile reached my lips when she looked at me again. "Ah, that's what I want to see" she said and touched my cheek and brushed with a finger over my lip. "I missed your voice pet" she told me, and I smiled again, hiding my annoyance for the name this time. "You need anything else my Lady?" I asked her and she sighed because I used her title instead of her first name. "No Lilith, not right now. You can go to the library if you like, I think Daniela will be there too" Lady Dimitrescu said to me and leaned back against the headboard. I nodded and walked out of her room, feeling her eyes on me while I decided where to go now. "Hmm maybe I will go to the library like she suggested" I mumbled to myself and went in the direction of the library.

The moment I entered the library I felt the presence of another person. "Daniela?" I asked quietly after I closed the door."Lilith? Is that you?" she asked shocked and looked towards me through two bookshelves. "Yeah, it's me" I mumbled and looked down. Daniela came to me with quick steps and took my hands in hers. "I missed your voice, how are you doing? Everything okay?" she bombarded me with questions and guided me to the lounge chairs. "Did mother saw you today?" she asked me, and I noticed her staring atmy neck. My hand touched the healing wound and I smiled lightly "I think you know the answer, don't you Daniela?" She giggled and nodded "Yeah you're right. But now tell me, is everything okay?" Her eyes saddened and she took my hands in hers. "I don't know, it's better now than last week, but I'm not at my usual 100% yet" I told Daniela and sighed, a few tears slipped out of my eyes and Daniela brushed them away. "It's okay, you don't need to be at your full power yet, take your time, get your mind at ease and then a new life will start for you.""Yeah it's easier to say then to do, you know why." "Have you told mother about that finally?" "No" I whispered and looked down again. "Why? Why are you so afraid, she won't hurt you or laugh at you? Mother cares about you!" "I don't know Daniela" I yelled at her and pulled my hands away from her grip and walked out of the library to the main hall.