Chapter 15

The next day passed by really fast, and it was evening now. I sat in front of a mirror trying to put some Make-up on when someone knocked at my door. "Come in" I yelled, and the door opened, revealing Bela. She looked at me and smiled fondly. "Bela, for what do I own the pleasure of your visit?" "I heard about the dinner you and mother would have tonight and I wanted to look if you need help with anything" she mumbled and smiled at me. I smiled back and waved at her to come closer. I reached for her hands and whispered "I appreciate that you want to help me Bela! And I really could use your help, could you help me with the dress?" Bela looked at the wardrobe and gasped when she saw the dress. "Oh Lilith, it's so beautiful. Mother will love it and she will have a tough time to not rip it of your body immediately" She giggled and handed me the dress. I pulled it over my body and waited for her to close it. "That's what I'm hoping for." "You don't like the courting?" she asked seriously, and I sighed. "It's not that, I like it. I really like it, but I'm in love with your mother for so long now that I don't want to wait any longer to be hers. I know she want's me, but she's so afraid she will screw it up. Somehow I'm afraid that I will be the one who screw it and that Alcina will soon realize that I'm just a dumb maid." Bela noticed that I got a panic attack and threw her arms around my body, nuzzling her face against my neck and squeezing me tightly. "Don't think such stupid things. Mother loves you so much Lilith, she's head over heels for you. A long time now, my sisters and I observed you two a long time now and we're all sure that you two are meant to be with each other. And when I found your diary in the library" Bela stopped immediately after what she just said, and my body tensed. "You ... what?" I gasped and tried to step away from her, but she held me even tighter. "I'm so sorry, I swear I don't read the entire diary just a few pages, please don't hate me Mama." Tears streamed down my face, but not because Bela read my diary, more because of the fact that she was the last of the sisters to call me Mama. Bela loosened the grip she had on me, and I turned around in her arms, caressing her cheeks. Her eyes were closed, and I leaned forward to kiss her forehead. She gasped and her eyes shot open. "Do that again" she pleaded, and I smiled, kissing her again. She started to cry, and I held her in my arms. "Don't cry sweet girl" I whispered into her hair and caressed her back. "I was so afraid the day mother brought you back from Mother Miranda, we all thought you were dead. I was crying so much; I love you so much. I mean we love you so much" Bela was rambling, and I stopped her with a finger over her mouth. "I love you too Bela!" We smiled at each other, and I asked her if she would like to help me finish getting dressed.

Bela was accompanying me down to the dining room and her sisters stood before the closed door. Daniela's and Cassandra's eyes widened, and Daniela whispered,"You look so gorgeous Mama." A deep blush crept over my cheeks, and I thanked her quietly, my senses reached out and I could hear the nervous breathing from Alcina and the quick beating of her heart. "Mother is nervous" Cassandra whispered, "and if she could die, I swear she would the moment her eyes will lay on you." "You're so sweet darling" I smiled, and Bela squeezed my hand. I turned to her and held her cheek, giving her a quick kiss on her forehead. The other two gasped and looked at me with wide eyes. I kissed them too and whispered to them "Now be good girls and swarm off!" They giggled and a big cloud of flies made its way towards the rooms of the girls. I took a deep breath and turned towards the door, opening it, and stepping inside. My eyes immediately found Alcina's, her eyes widened, and she let a loud gasp out. She stood up and walked towards me, taking my hand, and swirling me around. I giggled and when I stopped I held her hand against my cheek, kissing her wrist. "You look so stunning floarea mea mica" she whispered, and her eyes dilated. "Thank you my love, I appreciate the compliment." "I love your newfound confidence" she mumbled and leaned down to kiss me. She escorted me to the table and pulled the chair out for me. "Thank you" I said after she sat down herself and looked over the table, observing the food. It smelled delicious and my mouth began to water. "It looks delicious" I said to Alcina and smiled. "You look delicious"she whispered and bit her lower lip. My cheeks reddened and I took my glass, swirling the wine around. When I took a sip I moaned, that was not maiden blood I tasted in the wine. "Is it what I think it is?" I whispered and looked ather. Alcina licked her lips and smirked. "What do you think it is?" she asked me, and I took another sip of the wine. My eyes fluttered close at the taste, and I moaned. "It's your blood, am I right my love?" "You have exquisite senses floarea mea mica. It is indeed my blood in your wine" she answered, and I noticed that she hadn't drank from her wine. "What about yours? Is it your Sanguis Virginis?" "No, it's normal wine" she blushed and looked away shyly. I hummed and stood up, walking to her, and sitting in her lap. She gasped and looked back to me with wide eyes, but before she could say anything I whispered,"Do you want my blood in your wine Mistress?" Alcina nodded with wide eyes, and I felt my fangs growing. After I bit into my wrist I grabbed her glass and let a few droplets of blood drip into her wine, never taking my eyes of hers. I licked my wrist to close the wounds and handed her, her glass. She took a sip and moaned. "You like it?" I asked innocently and drew circles with my finger on her neck. She gasped and nodded again, "Yes my love, your blood tastes wonderful in my wine, but I prefer it directly from the source." "Me too" I mumbled and leaned down, biting into her neck. A loud gasp left her mouth, and her hands squeezed my hips, moving down to my ass and she pressed me against her body. Our breasts pressed against each other's, and I sucked harder at her neck, moaning at the taste of her blood in my mouth. "If you keep doing this, I can't control myself any longer." I pulled back and breathed heavily, leaning back, and looking up at the ceiling. Alcina's nose was immediately at my neck, inhaling my scent and I whispered, "Then don't!" She growled and bit so hard into my neck that a scream left my lips. My hands were in her hair immediately, pulling at it and loosing it from its tight form. "Please take me to bed Mistress" I whispered, and she stood up with me in her arms, forgetting about the dinner entirely. She was still drinking my blood, while she walked towards her room. When we reached her room, she threw me onto her bed, and I giggled. "As much as I love this dress on you, it needs to go" she growled and extracted her claws.