Chapter 16

TW! In this chapter is a kink some people might find disturbing (lactation kink), so if you don't like such things just skip this chapter

"No!" I screamed and tried her to stop from ripping my dress into ribbons, but she was faster than me. She growled after she saw the red lingerie I had on. It was the one I pulled out yesterday and smiled wickedly. "See anything you like?" I asked her and she climbed into the bed and on top of me. "Oh yeah, and I can't wait to see it on the floor." Her voice was hoarse, and I moaned, she sounded so sexy. Her hands travelled up my thighs and stopped at the waistband of my panties. "Take it off already" I whispered and arched my back, unclasping my bra and throwing it over her shoulders. She gasped at me, and her lips closed around one of my nipples, which caused a deep moan to leave my mouth. Alcina hummed and pushed my panties down my legs, and I kicked them off. "You have too much on right now, take it off! I want to see you!" I demanded and she pulled away. "As you wish floarea mea mica!" She stood up again and began to undress. My eyes travelled over her body, and I felt how wet I got, rubbing my thighs against each other, and breathing heavy. She came back and kissed her way up my body. I held a hand over my mouth to stop me from moaning so loudly, but she pulled my hand away and our eyes locked. "Be a good girl and let me hear your beautiful voice." I nodded and grabbed the sheets instead. Alcina continued to kiss her way up, and paid extra attention to my thighs, which caused me to gasp and moan. I grabbed her hair and arched my back off the mattress. "That's a good girl!" She said against my thigh and bit lightly into it, without breaking the skin. "Ah Alcina, stop teasing me please" I whimpered, and she came up to kiss my lips. "I would never do such a thing" she smirked, and I slapped her shoulder. My hand reached for her breast, and I pushed her with the other onto the mattress, straddling her now. She put her hands over my breast and squeezed them lightly. I leaned down and my lips closed around her nipple and sucked. My eyes widened after a moment, and I pulled back with a gasp. "What?" I asked myself and licked my lips, locking my eyes with Alcina's. We both blushed and Alcina tried to lift me off from her body, but I slapped her hands away, leaning down again and sucking at her breast. I moaned when warm milk flowed into my mouth and squeezed her breast with my hand to let more milk flow out of it. "Lilith" Alcina gasped and moaned, her hands squeezed my ass. My mouth let her nipple go with a plop and I leaned back, breathing heavy and trying to catch my breath. "Wow, that's definitely not what I was expecting" I murmured more to myself, then to Alcina. When my eyes opened and looked to her I noticed how red her face was and I leaned down to kiss her gently. "Why?" I whispered against her lips, and she whispered back "It's like that since the mutation. It was annoying at first, but now I think it's quite useful." I moaned again and nodded "Oh yes, it is. It was a fantasy from me I always wanted to experience and now I'm glad I could, and I want more." A growl rumbled through my chest, and I sucked at the other nipple. Alcina's hand sneaked between my legs and started to rub my clit. We both moaned, for varied reasons though. My whole body tingled and Alcina entered me with two fingers and pumped them in and out. Her movements got faster, the harder I sucked on her breast, and I felt the familiar knot in my abdomen. She pressed her thumb against my clit and just as the last drop of milk met my tongue I came against her fingers and arched my back, my whole-body shuddering. "You're so beautiful" Alcina whispered when I calmed down again. She noticed a glow around me and smiled. "You're feeling good?" she asked me and caressed my cheek. I nodded and blushed "I uhm, your milk, it uhm calmed me. It's relaxing for me" I whispered and looked away. She guided my face back to her and smiled warmly at me. "I'm glad, that I can help you calm down, even though it's because of a kink" she smirked at me, and I gasped. Hitting her shoulder, she started to laugh and pulled me down to her. "I want to reciprocate the favor" I whispered against her lips and kissed her. "I won't stop you" she whispered back and licked her lips.

My whole face was wet from how hard Alcina was Cumming and I swear the whole castle heard her screaming my name. I smiled proudly at moved upwards to kiss her lips. "That was fantastic" Alcina breathed hard and smiled at me. My head laid down on her breasts and I drew lines over her skin. "Will you finally stop courting me?" I asked quietly and kissed her boob. She sighed and caressed my hair "Maybe, I don't know. Let me sleep a night about this" she mumbled, and I looked up at her arching an eyebrow. "You never sleep" I giggled at her, and she smirked. "After this orgasm I definitely need a few hours of sleep." My cheeks turned beet red, and I hid my face in between her breasts. I wanted to say something to her, but a yawn interrupted me, and my eyes felt heavy. "Sleep floarea mea mica" she whispered and kissed my head. "I love you Alcina" I mumbled and closed my eyes. Sleep took my immediately and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.