Chapter 12

"I have to tell you something" she whispered but refused to look away from my eyes. "Mother Miranda kidnapped you because of my feelings for you. She ordered me to stop everything, or she would kill you, but I argued with her, but unfortunately she did exactly what she promised. She tried to kill you, but in the end you turned into a vampire, and I think you're now immortal." "You have feelings for me?" was the only thing I responded to and Alcina laughed quietly. "Of course, my love, you my sweet captured my heart a long time ago, but before we rush into this I want to court you. If you'll allow this of course." "Getting courted by the Matriarch of House Dimitrescu? Who am I to say no to this? But Alcina I have feelings for you too, I had a huge crush on you a longtime now, but when you smiled at me after the first time you drank from me, the day I fainted, this was the moment I knew that I was in love with you and that I had fallen for you, hard." I told her honestly and she brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "You have so beautiful eyes, I mean don't get me wrong you had beautiful eyes before too, but now? Those golden eyes staring right into my soul, I just can't stop staring into them. You are so beautiful" she whispered,and her lips hovered over mine "I really want to kiss you, can I kiss you?Please?" Alcina begged and my eyes widened, it was so surreal that Lady Dimitrescu begged for something. "Yes" I breathed, and she pressed her lips to mine. My senses heightened and her heartbeat quicken, and I smelt something, I've never smelled before. I drew back and asked, "What is that smell?" "What do you mean floarea mea mica?" "That smell, can't you smell it? It smells sweet but earthy at the same time." I swear if she could Alcina would have died from embarrassment right now in my arms. Her face turned incredible red, she looked like a tomato and opened and closed her mouth a few times. "The smell you mean is" she coughed and turned even redder, "it's my arousal. I'm aroused!" I felt her press her thighs together and my eyes widened and gasped. "Oh my god" I whispered, and I felt the knot in my abdomen. When I looked up I saw that Alcina's eyes were now pitch black and she looked down between my legs. I wanted to close them, but I had put them around her hip, it was difficult to close them now. Her hands grabbed my thighs and her nails pressed into my skin. "You can smell mine, am I right?" I whispered with red cheeks, and she nodded, still lookingdown. "You smell divine, just like your blood!" At the mention of blood, a moanslipped out of my mouth and my eyes looked at her neck, she smiled and whispered,"Bite me, my love!" My fangs tingled and bit down into her neck, sucking hard. Her blood was like an ambrosia and my back arched against her breasts. "Goodgirl" Alcina said against my temple and kissed it. I shuddered at the praise and my nails scraped over her clothed back, coming to rest on her shoulders. I sucked harder and Alcina hissed "Yes! Drink my love!" She hummed and squeezed my buttocks. The knot in my abdomen tightened and suddenly it released, I came just from drinking Alcina's blood. At first I was embarrassed that it happened, but when I heard her shallow breaths and the moans she let out I smiled into her neck and licked the wound clean with my tongue. "You really want to court me and not fuck me already?" "No, we're making this right!" She groaned and pressed her nails into my flesh. "You sure?" I asked again and smirked. "Whereis this confidence coming from?" "I don't know. Maybe from the cadou?" "I like it" she purred and nuzzled her nose against my neck. "Do you want to feed from me?" I asked her and she nodded. My hand guided her face into my neck, and she bit me immediately after she sliced my flesh open with her nail. We both moaned and I grasped her shoulders, my nails drawing a little bit of blood. "Hmm you taste even more delicious now!" She moaned and pulled back. "You know you can't drink from anyone else right? I won't allow it!" I said loudly and I don't know what came over me, but I grabbed her throat and squeezed. Alcina's eyes widened, but a smile followed. "Of course," she paused, smirking dirty "Mistress!" I gasped and pulled my hand from her throat. "I'm so sorry Alcina!" "Why?" she smiled brightly, "I loved it, and I mean it. I won't drink from anyone except from you. I want you to be my one and only and maybe I even ask you an important question in the future." I was confused and excited at the same time."What do you mean?" She tilted her and arched an eyebrow "What?" "The question" I said and touched her cheek and drew a line towards her lips. Alcina kissed my finger and smiled again. "That's my secret, we're not there yet!" A heavy groan left my mouth, and I threw my head back, looking to the ceiling. Alcina's finger hovered over my vein, she came closer and started to kiss my neck. "It's so hard to resist you" she whispered against my skin and her hot breath on my skin made me shiver. Goosebumps started to cover my body, but Alcina pulled back completely and looked into my eyes.