The Meeting

Hunters pov

I was walking around the castle trying to hide from kikimora so I could skip training and find my sprig plushy that she took just for sleeping in.I walk past the throne room and hear people talking inside I immediately run in to see who it was and I saw my uncle belos talking to the blights.

I decided to leave because they we're probably just taking about boring things.As I began to leave I saw to kids around my age playing together they almost looked similar like they we're twins after a while of looking at them one of them the boy See's me and I immediately hide behind something and.

When I look to see if he was still there he was gone I turn around and he and what I assumed was his sister both jumped and shouted"Hello-" "AHHHH-"I scream as they greeted me I fell down realizing that I screamed as they try to talk I pull them behind me and look around the place I was hiding behind to make sure belos didn't hear me and thankfully he didn't.

"You guys are lucky he didn't hear anything or else I would have gotten in trouble again" "Sorry we didn't mean to scare you we we're just surprised every time we come here there no one and this time we come we see you" The boy tells me "Well I guess that make sense since I'm always locked in my room which is one reason you don't see me or anyone for that matter..."

They both look at me with a confused look "Wait why are you always locked in your room?"The girl asked me as I try to avoid that question"I-its nothing anyway I'm Hunter what's your guy's name?"I ask while trying to not think about the question the girl asked me."My name's Emira." "And I'm Edric." "We're twins" they say as I hear someone else coming the throne room it's kiki.

"My Lord have you've seen the young witch he hasn't come to training yet and he's not in his room."she tells him as I start to panic"Crap she found out I'm not in my room now what do I do"
I thought to myself panicking trying to figure out what to do."are you ok you look worried for some reason"Edric asked as I just kept thinking of what to do when I remembered the secret passage I would take to hide"Uh follow me quickly I'll explain everything when we get someone safe so she won't find us.

"W-wait where are we going"Emira asked as I grabbed both there hands and quickly ran out of the throne room as fast as I could with the twins.
"We're going somewhere where Kiki won't find us"once we got to the end of the hall they both looked confused at why we would be safe here"Um not to be rude or anything but how is an end of a hall safe"They asked as I began to push a button and the wall began to open a secret passage way.

"We should be safe in here...for now at least." "Hey so why'd you want us to come here?"Edric asked me as I tried to fix my desk and move stuff around "I uh I just didn't want to get hurt again...and you guys we're with me and I didn't want to get y'all in trouble so I figured it would be best to hide"I told them as I just sat down on the floor and grabbed my sketch book and started to draw something."so do you come here often to hideout from guards or to make some trouble"they ask me.

"Not really I'm mostly locked in my room so I don't really go out and to be honest I've never left the castle before uncle says that it's to dangerous for me to go out since I....well..."."Since you what hunter"Edric said as he sat down next to me with a sad look on his face Emira sat down after him."I uhh can't uhh *sigh* nevermind you'll probably just make fun of me almost every guard dose...."I tell them turning around knowing what they'll do if I tell them the truth "Don't worry we won't we promise."They tell me and I decided to trust them because they since they weren't mean or anything so I guess I could trust them.

"Well you see....*sigh*I can't really do magic...."they look at me with sad look on there face and I knew that they we're gonna make fun of me but they didn't"Don't worry it's ok if you can't do magic besides if you get a magic staff then maybe you will be able to"Edric tells me and then the twins start to make spell circles to make lights appear I was amazed at it even tho it was just a light spell I still loved it."Woah I wish I could do that" "well maybe one day when you get a staff one day you can".

Edric told me as he took my hand and we started dancing in all the lights and Emira just looked at us with a smirk on her face"Hey Ed when's your guy's wedding"Once Emira asked us that both of are faces turned red as tomatoes and we then split apart "We uhh we should probably start to go the cost should be clear now so uhhh"I say as my face is as red as a tomato as well as Ed's "y-yeah we uhh we should are parents are uhh probably looking for us you know".

We start to head out of the room when out of nowhere two coven guards came out from the end of the hall along with Kikimora with them. They took me and the twins back to the throne room where Edric and Emira's parents were along with my uncle with not very pleased faces they looked mad really mad."Edric Emira there you are where were you two we've been worried sick anyway we have to go now come along".

There mom said as the coven guard puts the down and as they start to leave Edric looks back at me and waves I wave back as well with a smile and mouthing him sorry for getting him in trouble but he mouthed back that it was fine."Hunter why did you skip your training you know what happens when you skip your training"belos told me as I was very scared of what was about to happen "take him back to his room kikimora and have him stay there this time"He told kikimora as the coven guard grabs my hand and kikimora agrees to Belos.

Once they take me to my room Kiki decided to give me back my sprig plushy and then proceeded to leave my room.I then go and look out my window and wonder if I would ever see the twins again especially if I'll ever see Edric again for I kinda missed him I didn't know why I just did.