The Date

3 person pov

Hunter and Edric start flying over the forest Edric didn't know where they were going he was a little confused.
"Hey Hunter where are we going?"Edric asked holding on tite to Hunters waist very tight not want to fall "Just somewhere special I use to go to when I was younger to escape the castle"He told him.

Moments later they were already at the location once they got off the staff Hunter took Edric's hand and pulled him twords the right direction.
"Welcome to my secret spot where I hide away from my life inside the coven and relax a little to calm myself when I need to"Hunter said introducing Edric to the location.

"Wow it's beautiful dose anyone else know about this place other than you?"Edric asked him as he kept looking around the place and how beautiful the place was."Nope Just me and Rascal I never thought of bringing anyone here but when I met you I started to consider bringing you here"Hunter told Edric.

As his face started to heat up a little "So how did you find this place Goldie"Edric asked him."Oh well when I was 8 I snuck out of the castle and I was flying on my other staff and I actually crashed landed near here when I woke up I started walking and next thing I know I found this place"Hunter explained to Edric.

"So what do we do now"Edric asked Hunter."Oh I was actually thinking we catch up on what's been going on in are lives while we were apart you know but we can do something else if you want"Hunter explained not wanting to pressure him."I guess since I blacked out for a while at the cafe"He said.

Hunter decided to take Edric to more deep into the spot they were in and chat more about life and other things.
Once they got to a lake with a water fall Hunter took Edric's hand and Took him behind the water fall."Welcome to my litter hang out place to hide from not getting caught by coven guards and Kikimora"Hunter told Edric as he looked around.

"Wow this is beautiful hunter I've never been behind a water fall before"Edric said to him."Well then today's your lucky day because your already behind one"Hunter shouted they both laughed they Then sat down on a little bed Hunter put in the cave behind the water fall and started to talk about life and what's been going on.

"Wow I can't believe you've been having no fun that's just sad if I were there I would have you at least have a little fun and make those dumb rules die for being so boring"Edric said making Hunter and him both laugh."Hey Hunter what happened after that day we met after we got in trouble."

Edric asked him Hunter then froze in fear for some reason Edric looked at him with a confused and worried look "Hunter are you ok what's wrong did I say something wrong im sorry you don't have to talk about if you dont-"Edric was immediately cut of by hunter and told him what had happened.

"After you left Kiki was going to take me back to my room but Belos wanted to talk with me first once she left Belos started yelling at me I was scared for that was the first time I had ever saw him like that before he started to go crazy and started to.... attack me that's also how I got my ear chipped and how I got my scar..."Hunter told him.

"Why would he do that to you!"Edric yelled at what he just heard "Why would your own Uncle just attack you for no reason you were just a kid!"Edric yelled once more."Yeah but he knew that I knew better then to leave my room"Hunter said as he tried to hold his tears back but couldn't.

Edric then gave Hunter a hug as Hunter began to cry even more"Shhhhh just cry it all out hunter I'm here for you and always with be"Edric said to him helping him calm down "I am so sorry that happened to you hunter I promise I will protect you with all my life I wont let anyone hurt you anymore"Edric told him still hugging him very tightly.

After a while They noticed that it was getting more and more dark Hunter decides to take Edric back home so he wouldn't get in trouble with his parents but before they could leave they heard noises coming from somewhere."What was that sound"Hunter asked "I don't know it's Coming from our there"Edric said pointing outside of the water fall.