I'm Trapped...

Not my video but also follow the creator of the animation on tiktok the user is stranger_pringel anyway enjoy the chapter

Hunters pov

I woke up in my room in my bed with a lot of back pain I couldn't remember anything that happened nothing came to mind.

That's when I remember everything that happened the other day Kikimora tried to kill me first she hurt Flapjack, then she attack me and stabbed me in the back when I tried to escape and when I did she somehow got Flapjack and hurt him more then I attempted to attack her but some guards came and I think put me to sleep.

I look around my room and see Flapjack resting in his nest on my wooden nightstand "I guess one of the guards decided to let him stay with me it was probably Steve he's always the nice one"I thought.

As I try to get up a little bit to at least be able to reach for Him and see if he's ok.As I lean forward I then grab him and pull Flapjack closer to me.

"Hey bud you feel any better after what happened"I asked him he then woke up from his slumber and nodded in response.

"I'm glad your doing well bud I don't know what I'd do if something really really bad had happened to you"I replied giving him some snuggles.

I then decide to let him rest on my head even tho I hate it when he actually rest on my head but this time I let it slide.

I then start to think about what had happened the other day and realized that since I didn't really hurt Kiki like she did to me then that means she still has the evidence to show Belos that I was planning on leaving.

"No no no no no no I gotta- I gotta something and fast before she shows him"I thought before trying to get up and run to go do something when I fell.

"Shit I-I can't walk oh crap what now... She-shes gonna show him and who knows what he'll do to me..."I think before starting to cry once again thinking of what would happen to me.

Mean while with Belos and Kikimora 3 pov

"My lord I come to you with evidence of the GoldenGuard planning to leave the coven and join the Human along side The owl lady to fight against you"She States to Belos in the dark and Gloomy throne room.

"The GoldenGuard you say... And you also have proof of this Kikimora or do you see me as a fool..."He responsed hoping she isn't telling more lies again.

"Of course not my League for I do have Video proof of this"She Explains "Show it to me at once then..."He says.

After showing the Evidence I'm lazy to write this part and I also forgot what I put so yeah

"I see... so you speak of truth..."He says to her with his voice sounding in dread and disappointment.

"I know it's hard to hear of this my league but if I had kept this to myself who knows what kind of secrets he would have told them"She responsed.

"I suppose you are correct...You may go now I must deal with the riffraff now..."He says to her standing from the throne and walking twords the door with kikimora following him from behind.

Back with Hunter (still 3 pov)

"I have to do something before he comes here or before she shows him"He said trying to walk but he still couldn't.

Before he could even do anything he heard someone walking twords the old brown wooden door and opening it.

"Hello... Hunter I see you've woken from your slumber already"He says to him."you seem troubled on this beautiful morning"He responded to His nephew.