The Murder Attempt

This animation is not mine I can't really draw especially on a device so yeah it's not my I don't take credit for other people's work

Third person pov

After the picnic everyone started to pack up and get everything cleaned up and heading home once everyone had left it was just Hunter left looking for Flapjack since he had ran off somewhere.

"Flapjack come on out buddy we have to go back now"Hunter yelled trying to find the Little red bird.

He had looked almost everywhere but still couldn't find him when suddenly he heard the bushes behind him making noises.

He went to go see what it was and found The Red bird with scars all over him "Flapjack what happened"Hunter yelled taking out his other staff and flying back to the castle.

"Don't worry buddy we'll get you fixed up in no time"Hunter told Him.Once he had made it to his room he sat Flapjack on his desk and started looking for something to help him.

"Yes found it"Hunter said with bandages in his hands.he walked over Flapjack and started to bandage him up so he would feel a little better."And there good as new"He said.

"Now tell me who did this to buddy was it another Palismen or something else"Hunter asked the red Cardinal but before rascal could answer he hid behind some books that we're stacked up.

"Rascal buddy come on you can come out now your safe"He said but he just kept hiding until Hunter heard a voice from somewhere.

"And you call your self a teen prodigy"  a mysterious voice said Hunter immediately turned around and didn't see anyone "Who-whos there reveal yourself or else"He said taking out his other staff.

"Your not threatening a coven official are you Golden brat"Said the mysterious voice and once Hunter heard them call him a brat he knew who it was already.

"You can come out now Kikimora I know it's you"Hunter said putting down his staff "correct Golden brat looks like you finally got something right for once"She said with a chuckle.

"What do you want now Kiki"He asked "ew don't call me that brat"She told him "Then don't call me brat Kiki" He said back at her.

"Are you gonna tell me what you want now or are you just gonna stand there"He said to her trying to get her to speak before he kicked her out.

"I heard you planning to leave coven soon yes"She said Hunters expression then change hoe did she know Hunter's plan to leave.

"W-where did you hear that..."He asked her "oh was just on a stroll when I saw you and the blight boy very close together and when I started listening and watching you two let's just say I have all the proof right here" She said taking out her scroll and showing a video of him and Edric back at the park next to each other.

"Kiki don't you dare say anything about that"Hunter told her "Oh I don't think so GoldenGuard you see if you want to keep your reputation then you have to do something for me first" She told him Hunter didn't want to but he soon had no choice if he wanted to keep Edric safe.

"Fine what do you want"He asked her
"Oh let me think oh that's right nothing"She says "What do you mean nothing you said I had to something"He yelled.

"Well of course I want something but I'll be turned to stone or worse if I...killed you"She told him but hunter wasn't really that surprised she wanted him dead.

He knew she hated him but to the point where killing him was the answer he was a little shocked.

"You wouldn't dare to lay one finger on me..."He said "Try me...brat"She responded and after she did she took out a dagger and tried to attack him.

Before she could attack him Flapjack flew twords Him and turned into a staff and Hunter immediately teleported away for Kiki.

"Get back here you little brat"She yelled but Hunter kept teleporting away from her so she wouldn't hurt him."Never"He yelled back still teleporting away from her.

Hunter was about to escape till kikimora had gotten ahold of his staff and Hunter had fallen twords the ground.

"Looks like you've ran out of magic now then let me give a nice painful death"Kik yelled and as she was about to stab Hunter Flapjack started attacking her in the face.

"Ugh what is this"She screamed trying to get Flapjack off her before falling backwards.

Hunter then took this chance to escape from her but before he took off Kiki was able to stab him in the back before he took off.

"Ugh"Hunter screamed in agony he was in a lot of pain but we was able to take off before Kiki could hurt him more.

"Ugh that's gonna leave mark"He said flying twords the forest to hide from kikimora so that if she was following him he could at least hide for a while.

Before He could land in the forest he fell of his staff crashing into the forest.
"Hmm...Flapjack...where are you..."He called but no one answered.

He then sat up and tried to get up and walk around to try and find Flapjack but he was to injured to walk and find him.

Before he knew it he heard kikimora calling out for him."oh My now where has the little Golden boy gone to hmm~"She said walking around trying to find him.

"Come on out GoldenGuard you can't hide forever"she said taking out a dagger from behind her and walking into the cave.

Hunter then tried to walk but he still couldn't so he pulled himself behind a tree."shit she's gonna find me soon and I can't walk oh no what am I gonna do"he thought before noticing that she had gone into the cave.

"Ok here's my chance to get out of here wait wheres-"Hunter was about to finish his sentence before kikimora jumped from behind him holding something in her hands.

"Looking for him GoldenGuard"She said tossing him Flapjack but he had many many scars on himself this time and was I'm so much pain.

"W-what did you do to him..."He asked her "oh I just gave him a slow but painful death is all"She responded walking away from him.

Hunter was so much shock that he started cry for Flapjack was the first friend he had ever made and before he knew it he attacked Kikimora.

"LET ME GO YOU BRAT"Kiki yelled but Hunter wouldn't let her go "NOT TILL YOU DIE YOU MONSTER"He then screamed so loud that even coven guards could hear him.

Once the coven guards arrived they pulled Hunter away from kikimora and put a sleep spell on him making him fall asleep.

When they put him to sleep they helped kikimora with any injuries along with Hunter they then took Flapjack and one of the guards put him in their cape.

They then took Kiki and hunter back to the castle and put Hunter in his room to rest and for the scar to heal they surprisingly put Flapjack in there to heal as well.

But before Hunter could wake up Kikimora had already shown Belos That he was thinking of leaving the Emperors coven and that he had a Palismen for that was all he needed to hear.

"Bring him to me now..."

I am so sorry for not posting to many exams since exams start in April and end on may something I had to study and other dumb shit I had to do but I'll keep trying to post ok I'm really trying just takes a while because we'll thats what you get when your living a complicated life with many crazy schedules to keep track of anyway peace out y'all.

-Ashton out peace✌️