The master Escape plan

Edric's Pov

Me and Em were pulling prank after prank at so many witch's and Demons that I started to forget about my problem about Hunter I mean like Em said he is the GoldenGuard he has a lot of responsibilities being the best of the best I'm sure he's just really busy.

Though it was kinda weird for him not to answer even if he was busy he would usually answer anyway maybe he just forgot his scroll at the castle or something like that yeah he wouldn't just ditch me like that would he...

Nah I'm just being paranoid besides I'm pretty sure he said he was gonna be really busy one day maybe today is that day."Hey Ed ya there"Emira says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh yeah what's up what's up"I asked her awkwardly that's she just stared at me "Don't tell me your still thinking about him"She says crossing her arms.

"What no that's insane why would it's not like I'm worried or anything"I say very suspiciously knowing she wasn't buying it."ugh fine it's just I can't just not worry about him I mean what if he's hurt or in danger"I say to her with a worried face.

"Ed come on he's fine he's probably just out on a mission with some scouts or something like that he's fine ok now stop worrying and get your head in game"She says with a very determined voice.

Maybe she's right he does go on some missions with scouts."Yeah maybe your right now who are we pranking next"I asked before I got interrupted by the devil herself...our mother this is not gonna end well...

"What do you think your doing"She asked us "uh nothing just uh out for a stroll?"I say hoping she'd believe it but she didn't.

"Of course a stroll let's hope your little 'stroll' didn't involve pranking other witches and demons and let's also hope it doesn't Involve you covering for mittens as well"She says reveling Amity behind her with a very angry face.

"You two.Home.now"Mom says looking very mad "yes Mom"We say with fear in our voices knowing that we're very much dead witches.

Back at the Blight mansion

Once me and Em were brought back to our house We walked twords the living room and sat down on the couch ready to hear Our 'Mother' yell at us for no Titan reason.

"What do you two think you were doing our there pranking all those people and you Amity out with Human are you insane!"she yells at us but mostly at Amity for being with Luz.

"I can't believe you we're out there with the Human The Owl lady's student on a date with her the most wanted Person on the boiling isle's"She yells losing her Mind over it.

"Ugh why can't you kids just stay in one place and behave for once"she yells once again"maybe because we don't wanna live are lives being perfect like you"Amity mumbles under her breath making mom Turn to her.

"I'm sorry what was that Amity"She said with anger in her voice like she was gonna break something then Amity stood up and said"I said...Maybe it's because we don't wanna live are lives perfect like you" Amity Yelled at her making her take a step back.

"Amity Blight Do not raise your voice at me now sit down this instance young lady"Mom says at her "No you've controlled are lives since forever well we're done.We're not puppets for you to control Odalia!" Amity yells at her once again.

"That's mom to you brat!"Mom yells at her "You don't deserve to be called that by anyone anymore I will never call you that ever again!"Amity yells back.Me and Emira are just shocked but proud that are little mittens has grown so much.

"Amity Blight go to your room and your grounded for 4 months and you are no longer allowed to see the Human anymore and as for you two your grounded for 2 months now to your rooms NOW"She yells for that last time then leaves the room before Amity speaks up.