A new family

This is not my video I do not take credit for someone else's work ok now back to the story

Third person pov

After that day Hunter and Edric started dating and Hunter started to go out more then usually and actually started to get some sleep for once thanks to Edric.

Then only went on little dates,watched movies,and Hung out with each other alot they didn't kiss tho the gave kisses on the cheek once and a while but never on the lips there weren't sure if they were ready for that.

Hunter had also started to hang out with Luz and she taught him some glyphs She had also Made hunter Apologize and meet Eda and King lucky they started to warm up to Hunter and forgave him for what he had done.

Edric made Hunter and Amity try to at least get along with each other and once Hunter told Amity what happened and why he had to do what he did

she forgave him but still needed some time to trust him but the do get along sometimes and actually have a lot in common with each other.

Hunter had finally found the people that cared about him and actually loved him for who he was not just for being the GoldenGuard but for being himself.

Hunters pov

I was just in my room study stuff well trying to at least but Flapjack wouldn't leave me alone he kept pulling my hair and pecking at me for some reason when I finally see what he wants he hands me my scroll.

When I take a look at the scroll I have a lot of missed calls from Ed "oh shit" I thought to myself before calling him back to tell him that I wasn't dead.

"Hey Ed sorry I didn't answer I was studying well trying to at least"I tell him "You had me worried Goldie I thought you were hurt or something"Edric said with a worried tone.

"Don't worry I'm fine ok I promise"I told him but he wouldn't calm down "Fine but if I see you with another scar again I swear your gonna start wearing armor"He says.

"Man I love him so much he's really protective and all but he's still my apple"I thought to myself "Anyway Make sure you make it to the picnic with everyone at 3 and make sure you wear your regular clothes and not you uniform this time"Edric tells me.

I then feel a little embarrassed because last time did not go so well but we're not gonna talk about that
"Don't worry I'll wear regular clothes this time and I promise I won't be late"I say.

"Good now I gotta go amity's making me and Em help her with picking out the right clothes to wear for Luz"He says a little annoyed about it "I guess I'll see you there bye Goldie love you"He said "Love you too apple"I said back.

I then put down my scroll and check the time and saw that it was only 1:30 so I still had time to get ready "Ok Flapjack we still have a little more time I just have to change and just get something to bring to the picnic"I say to the little red bird just staring at me.

"Come on we should probably start getting ready so that way we're not late come on buddy"I grab flapjack and start to get ready.

Third person pov

Before Hunter had gone to the park he stopped by a little bakery and got some cupcakes before heading twords the park for the picnic.

Once Hunter had arrived at the park he saw Edric siting down and talking to his sister.

He started to walk twords Edric to say but then he thought of an idea to scare him instead of just walking up to him and saying hi.

Hunter then started to sneak up on Edric but once he put his hands on his shoulders he had disappeared in thin air.