The Promise

Sorry for not posting I was busy making Edits I also forgot my memory isn't that good or I'm just that forgetful idk but here's the next part I kinda forgot what I was suppose to write so please don't get mad I don't have good memory ok it's not my fault anyway back to the story.

3 person pov

Hunter walked down to the throne not knowing what was going on he opened the door to see his uncle waiting for him."Ah Hunter your here come in"He says as he gets up from his throne "Why did you want to see me uncle"Hunter questioned him not knowing what he wanted."I just wanted to know how your first day of school was I see you've already meet the blight twins again"He said as he walked up to hunter "Wait how did you know that"Hunter asked him.

"You don't need to know that but do make sure that they are not a distraction from your duties Hunter"He told him as he placed his hand on his shoulder "Yes sir don't worry I will stay focused on my duties and nothing else"Hunter tells his uncle staring down at his feet "Good and Hunter please don't make me regret sending you to that school I don't want to take disciplinary action to make sure you aren't.....distracted by anything"Belos said to hunter as he looked at belos in horror thinking of what he'd do to Edric or Emira.

"P-Please don't hurt them they didn't do anything wrong"He pleaded to his uncle begging him to not hurt them "Oh don't worry hunter I won't hurt them just make sure they aren't a distraction to you and your work okay"He told him as he started to walk back to his throne chair "I-I will just P-Please promise me you won't hurt Emira or Edric please there my friends I don't want you to hurt them P-Please"He asked his uncle asking him politely so his friends wouldn't be killed or hurt by his uncle"I promise hunter I will not hurt them or any other guard okay just do focus on your work"Belos told hunter as he sat back down on his chair.

Hunter then left the room still worried that his friends or Edric wouldn't be safe from his uncle for long.Once he got back to his room he decided to pay Edric and Emira a visit for a while he was still shock from what his uncle told him.

Edric's pov

I plopped on my bed with Hunter still in my mind And before I knew it Amity Burst my door open with an angry expression like she was gonna kill someone or me I really couldn't tell "ARE YOU KIDDING ME EDRIC YOUR IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY AND OUT OF ALL OF THEM YOU CHOOSE THE GOLDEN GUARD"She screamed as I just sat there just staring at her not saying anything when Emira walks through the door moving Amity to the side.

"Calm down mittens we know him he's not as bad as you think we've known him since we we're like ten mittens"Emira tells her as she starts to calm down a little still mad at me for falling in love with the one person she hated more then are parents "Well I still don't trust him he's belos's right hand man and besides he literally tried to hurt Luz"Amity explains as we just stair at her knowing that hunter wouldn't do that "But mittens maybe he had a good reason besides his uncle isn't really a very nice guy so he was probably forced to do it"I say as she thinks about it for a moment.

"Fine but if he breaks your heart I will make sure he gets put in his grave this time and keep him away from Luz or else I kill you too"She tells me as I get chills down my spine " how can she be so scary and I thought Emira was scary Amity holds the record of being very scary" I thought as Amity left the room still a shock by her words because I really do want to die."So how much should I bet for Amity to kill both of y'all if Hunter only goes up to Luz to talk to her"Emira asked.

"Dont say that Em"I tell her "Don't worry there's a really high chance that he won't talk to her anyway"she tells me as I start to realize that he actually wouldn't talk to Luz since he doesn't really like her.I then hear Emira's scroll ring and I already knew who it was."Let me guess Vinny"I say as Her face turns bright red "Oh shut up"She tells as I start to laugh.She starts to walk out my room but then she pops her head back "so I am invited to you and Hunters wedding right"she says before leaving for real this time "Fuck you"I say but then I hear a knock at my window I went to go see who it was and it was Hunter.

3 person pov

"H-Hunter what are you doing here"Edric ask "I just wanted to see how you we're doing last time we saw each other you were just sitting down passed out for almost an hour"He said as Edric blushed out of embarrassment As Edric took a close look at hunters face he saw that something was up with him like he was scared or hiding something "Hey Hunter are you okay you look a little worried about something..."Edric asked him and once he asked hunter a question hunter then almost fell off his staff at the question Edric asked.

"W-what no me hiding something I would never"Hunter said as he started to mess with his fingers Edric then pulled him closer to his face with a serious look making hunter blush and his Ears to turn red."Hunter that's a lie I know your his something come on you can tell me Goldie"Edric told him not realizing That Hunter was blushing uncontrollably."It's nothing Ed I would tell you but I just can't right now ok"Hunter said still blushing unconditionally by his face being very close to Edric's "ok Goldie but if your hiding anything else then you can tell me okay I'll always be here for you"Edric told him still holding him close to his face and still not realizing it "Thanks Edric now can you let me go I'm getting a little uncomfortable because I am very close to your face"He tells him and Edric immediately let's go of hunter and starts to blush uncontrollable as well.

"So I was wondering if you might wanna you know go for a fly maybe you don't have to if you don't want its fine"Hunter said as he puts his hand out wondering if Edric will take it "sure Goldie I'll go with you"Edric then takes his hand and him and hunter start to fly off somewhere nice and peaceful to talk and actually talk about stuff that happened while they were apart for so long.

Author note

Ok sorry for not posting I forgot all about it and when I opened Wattpad I went to writing and saw that I forgot about my story my apologies but at least I got this one out I will warn y'all when I don't post of yeah bye guys