What Dose It Mean

Hunters pov

I walked down to the throne room to find my uncle waiting for me to come inside and in my head I just hoped he didn't know about anything that happened.

"You wanted to see me Emperor belos"I said bowing to him.

"I see you have Goten rather close to Me Edric blight is that right Hunter..."He told me my face turned pale I was scared did he actually know no he couldn't have.

"Y-yes sir"I said Hoping he didn't know anything."Hunter what do you see him as Exactly"He asked me.

"As a friend sir nothing more"I said knowing that it was a lie I think I wasn't really sure anymore.

"Good you may go now Hunter..."He said I then got up and proceeded to leave the throne room when he told me something.

"Oh and Hunter don't get attached to him for once you need him....poof there gone"He said which made me stop for a month and then keep walking.

A few moments later

I walked back in my room and saw that Edric was playing with rascal he then Turned around and saw I was back.

"Hunter your back please tell me your not hurt"He said hugging me very tightly like a teddy bear "Don't worry I'm fine he just wanted to talk to me"
I told him letting go of the hug.

I then take off my mask and place it down on my desk and then plop down on my bed thinking about what belos has said to me.

"Hunter Earth to hunter are you there"I immediately snap out of my thoughts and look at him standing over me.

"Dude you ok you just left me for a minute you good"Edric asked me."Yeah I'm fine just tired that's all"I told him "You just woke up not that long ago tho"He said.

"Yeah well when your uncle's the emperor and your life is to be the best of the best sleep is your enemy"I said trying not to fall asleep again.

"Well to bad because your gonna start sleeping"He said crossing his arms "Ed I don't need sleep I'm fine..."I said almost falling asleep again.

"No your not you almost fell asleep again"He said walking over to me determined to make me sleep for once in my life "Listen I'm fine ok Im not that tired..."I said falling asleep then waking up again.

"Please Hunter get some sleep at least one nap a day"He told me but before I knew it I had already fell asleep guess you can say I did take a nap that day.

3 person pov

Hunter had finally fallen asleep after probably staying up till morning probably Edric decided to tuck him in and also decided to lay next to him.

Edric got on him scroll and saw that he had a whole bunch of messages from Emira and Amity He clicked on them and saw that he was dead when he got home for he forgot that he Left his house without telling anyone.

A few hours later...

Hunter woke up next to Edric who had also fell asleep after he told his sisters where he was and what had happened.Hunter got up and saw that he had Slept till night time he knew Belos wouldn't like that he missed out on his work.

"Edric wake up I still gotta take you home"Hunter told him trying to wake up the boy who wouldn't budge and still wanted to sleep even longer.

"Edric common we have to take you home your family is probably looking for you"Hunter said still trying to wake Edric up."No there not my sister's already know where I am my parents probably don't but who cares"
He said in a sleepy voice.

"Still I have to get to work soon and we have school tomorrow"Hunter said almost giving up trying to wake up Edric."Who cares about school anymore"He said still not getting up.

"So help me titan I will drag you out myself and teleport your ass back to your house"Hunter said getting more and more frustrated than usual.

"Aw common Goldie it's not like my parents care my sister's probably don't Ether well probably Emira don't know about Amity"Edric said sitting up and rubbing his Eyes.

"Still if someone finds you here in my room I'm dead"Hunter said Trying to drag him off the bed but didn't work.

"Stop being so stubborn Edric if someone finds you in here with me there gonna start questioning me and probably lock you up"Hunter told him still trying to drag him off the bed.

"Ugh fine but your staying with me in my room"Edric told him getting up and starting to hug Hunter.

"But I can't stay with you I have work after school which we were suppose to go to but you wouldn't get up"Hunter said trying to get out of Edric's hug.

"Then Im not leaving"Edric said pouting like a baby not wanting to leave hunter."Fine but just For A little I still have work to do"Hunter said breaking free from Edric's hug.

"Fine as long as you get to stay for a little while"Edric said pulling Hunter Into another hug after Hunter had just broke free.

Hunter takes out his staff and They both get on it they then take off to Edric's house And Hunter hopes that no one sees him or Edric because they had missed school.

They both enter threw Edric's window so they wouldn't get caught by anyone."Welcome to my room"Edric said Going over to the door and locking it so no one would know they we're in the house.

"How is your room bigger then mine What the Fuck"Hunter said mad that his room was literally smaller then this.

"It's not that big"Edric told him Going over to his bed and just laying on it "Well since your probably gonna sleep I'm just gonna get going"Hunter said trying to leave "Oh no you don't"Edric said getting up really fast and picking him up.

"P-put me down"Hunter yelled trying to break free from Edric."Nope you promised you'd stay so you have to keep your promise"Edric said taking Hunter back to his Bed and dropping him on it.

Edric then got in bed and started to Cuddle him and making sure that he couldn't escape this time."Let me go please Ed"Hunter pleaded "Nope your staying with me nothing can change my mind"Edric said Cuddling even more.

Hunter then started to think of something that would make Edric let him go then he got a very good idea.

Sorry it took so long for me to make the chapter Ive been very busy with school and stuff at home I am very sorry I'll try to post faster but it may take a while so please don't be mad at me ok.