The reunion

3 person pov

6 years later

For months Hunter kept begging and begging his uncle to let him join hexside and live a normal life for once but his uncle always refused to let him go till one day Belos decided to let him go as long as hunter never told any one that he was the golden guard.
Hunter promised not to tell a soul who he really was hunter was then admitted into hexside and the next day he was off to go live a normal life for once.

When hunter arrived at hexside he was greeted by principal bump."Hello there I see you are our new student right?"he asked him"Yes sir the names hunter principle bump"hunter told him"well hunter welcome to hexside school of magic and demonic's now what covens would you like you to be in you may choose more then one if you'd like."He told him as hunter thought about it for a while and decided to take potions and abominations.

"I guess I'll take potions and abominations please.He asked him then his uniform change to yellow for potions and purple for abominations."Better hurry and get to class soon young witch"he told him"don't worry sir I will"hunter said as he walked in the school.After his first class he was walking and reading at the same time when he bumped into someone he knew."What the-"Edric immediately looked who bumped into him and instantly knew who it was....hunter."Sorry sorry I shouldn't have been walking and reading at the same time-wait Edric?"Hunter asked as they both looked at each other and just stair.

"Hunter?" "Edric?"as they keep staring at each other Emira pops in and is not even surprised "Yes you guys found each other are you guys just gonna stair at each other or get up and get to class"she says as she stands there waiting for them to get up from the floor "R-Right we should probably get to class."Hunter says as he proceed to get up from the floor as well as Edric"y-yeah we should probably go to class but it uh doesn't start till a few minutes so we could catch up on things I guess"He says as he hands Hunter the book he was reading.They decided to go somewhere after school to catch up on stuff.

(A few hours later)

After school the twins and hunter decide to go to a cafe and hang out for a while.Once they got to the cafe they got some shakes,little treats,and decide to take a seat at a table outside. "So Hunter how have you've been these past six years"Edric asked him as he took a sip of his shake "Oh it's been fine I guess Kiki's still the bich she always was"He tells him as he starts to mess with his straw off his shake."so anything going on with y'all"Hunter asked.

"Well Emira has been seeing a girl named vinny~"Edric said as he looked at Emira with a smirk and Emira's face went red "Shut up Ed at least I can find someone"She says to him as she punches his arm playfully."Hey what's that suppose to mean"He says as he looks at her with a mad face and Emira's face has a smirk on her face."Don't worry Ed you'll find someone with my help besides you have your first crush is someone we know too so you'll probably have an advantage"She tells him as He just looks at her with a confused face.

"We know more people?"Edric asked her "No you idiot"She says as Edric is still clueless about who's she's talking about then hunter starts to laugh at them "his laugh is so cute Its so comforting-wait what am I thinking oh Titan great now I'm in love with someone I haven't seen in like 6 years and you barely know him aw shit"Edric thought as his face turned bright red Emira and Hunter just looked at him with weird faces not knowing what he was doing "Is he dead or something"Hunter asked "Meh I'd give him a few minutes he dose this all the time but two times in one day that's new"She tells hunter after taking a sip of her shake "Edric wake up you've been like that for almost an hour we have to go"Emira tells him to try to see if he's not sleeping or dead.

"Oh I gotta get back home now it was nice seeing you guys again"Hunter told them as he grabbed his stuff and started to walk out the door "Kay bye hunter I'll tell Ed that you left when or if he wakes up bye now"She tells him "Bye"he says back at her."Ed get up we have to go...ok that's it"Emira then smacks him in the back of the head and then Edric wakes up "what how long have I've been out for"he asked his sister "like an hour already hunter just left"She tells him.

"What we're you even doing you we're out for like the second time today that's more then one today"She tells him thinking of what he was thinking when it hit her "You like Hunter don't you is that what you we're thinking of"she asked as Edric's face went red again "N-No"he says as his face turns more red "your lucky he's the one Im trying to get you with"She says as she grabs his arm and walks out the door with him.

(Hunters pov)

Once I got back to the castle I just couldn't stop thinking about Ed I mean the way his eyes shine in the light his little laugh is just so adorable "wait what am I thinking come on hunter you just meet this guy for the first time in like 6 years just take it one step at a time besides he might be into guys anyway wait why am I thinking these things oh Titan"I thought to myself before entering my room and putting down my stuff and taking out little rascal "hey buddy miss me"I say as he starts to jump around "you hungry bud"I ask him.

He says yes and I grab some crackers and give him some then I decide to go out for a while and get some fresh air and take a break from stuff as well.After rascal eats all his crackers I tell him that we're gonna go out for a while he then turns into a staff and we start to head out for a while.

When I came back there was a guard at my door"Do you need something"I asked him wondering what the guard needed "Emperor belos would like to have a word with you"He said "Did he say why"I asked "No sir"He told me "ok I'll be down soon"I said as he left I was confused to what he wanted he every time I would go there most of the time it was never good

Ok sorry for not posting sooner my phone got taken by the school for no reason and I'm still mad at them for it I just got it back so I'm back to making these story's yay anyway bye guys - Ashton