Will you be mine

Hunters pov

I flew into my room and started to regret what I had just done.I wanted to do it but now I had really wished that I had never done it.

"Oh Titan what am I gonna do I knew I should have just left and done that and I still have to face him at school"I said to myself panicking.

I start to throw things around and rascal already knew what to do when I started to throw things around.

He flew over to my bed trying to doge the flying objects that I was throwing and quickly grabbed my sprig plushy and flew right in front of me with it in his claws or something.

I quickly grabbed it and squeezed it very hard and I started to feel a little bit better then before "Thanks rascal I feel better now..."I tell him and he starts to fly on top of my head and snuggle up in my hair.

"Im only allowing this for today too so don't get and ideas for doing this tomorrow got it"I say placing down my sprig plushy.

"I am very much not ready for tomorrow"I say trying to figure out a plan on what to do to avoid Edric.

"What if I just not go tomorrow hm I mean it's not like anyone would care right"I say before realizing that Belos wouldn't just let me stay for no reason.

"I'm gonna have to go anyway aren't I"
I say really wishing that I didn't have to go but of course I didn't have a choice.

Rascal then starts pecking on my head and to to be honest I didn't give two shits at this point.

"Hey rascal do you think he's like confused or something for what I did to him"I asked him he shook his head at me and I was kinda feeling more better but I now wanted to know the real answer.

It started to get more dark and I knew I had to go to sleep sadly but I had school the next day and of course that's the one place I didn't want to go
After what I did.

I grab rascal and place him in his little nest that I made him and went to go turn off the lights I put on my night clothes and get in bed.

"Night rascal have a nice nap"I told him and all he did in return was bite me "Ow what the Fuck rascal"I yelled and all he did was go back to sleep.

"I hate you for this"I said then trying to fall asleep but I couldn't because I never really got sleep and I was still thinking about what I did I don't know why I couldn't get my mind off it.

In the morning

I wake up to rascal again pecking at my head once again and if course I push him off my head so I could get up without hurting him.

I started to get ready for school and once I was ready Rascal turned into a staff and I flew to school.

Once I got to school I went inside and walked to my locker to get my stuff out of it and when I arrived at my locker I saw Edric talking to Emira.

"Well guess it was time to face what was going to happen might as well get it over with"I thought and went to get my stuff out of my locker.

Luckily when I finished getting my stuff out of my locker he left to probably get to class which was a relief that he left.

I then walk into class and sit down hoping that I don't run into Edric anymore today so that way I could just forget what I did.

After class and during lunch

I wasn't eating lunch because one I don't like sitting with people two I hate going into crowded places when there's more people then usually even tho I do that anyway but there's mostly adults there then children.

I decided then instead of sitting down for lunch I decided to just go study in the library with rascal pretty much my only friend besides Em and Ed.

In the library

I sit down at a desk in a corner and start to study some stuff for school when I hear someone put there stuff down in front of me and when I look up it's The Human.

"Uh hey Hunter I didn't know you went here now"She said and to be honest I forgot she also went here.

"Uh yeah Belos let me go after a lot of begging"I told and That's when rascal came out and flew twords her "Omg rascal your still here Wait how did you-"she then realized where rascal was and what happened.

"Wait is rascal your Palismen"She asked me "uh no why would he be"I said but then rascal turned into a staff and landed in my arms "He is your Palismen your so lucky I still don't have mine yet"She said.

"So Human how have you been lately"I asked her "Oh I'm fine and first off My names Luz not Human"
She told me taking the seat right in front of me.

"Well sorry I told you my name but you never said yours"I said "Wait I didn't"She said "Yeah you didn't"I told her and she was very surprised.

"Huh guess It must have slipped threw my mind"She said thinking for a moment as she kept thinking I see Edric coming twords and I already knew there was no getting out of it.

"Hey Hunter"He said "Hey Ed what's up"I say back "Nothing much really I just came by to see if you we're in here I kinda thought you skipped school or something"He said.

"Well I can't really Belos wouldn't let me if my life dependent on it who wouldn't let me either way tho"I told him.

Luz started to look at us confused when she finally figured it out "soo you guys you know together yet"Luz asked us and both are faces turn red.

"I'ma take that as a you need to sort out something important~"she said as she grabbed her stuff with a little smirk on her face then left.

"So Hunter about what happened at my place"Edric started "Listen I'm sorry about that ok I-I wasn't thinking straight ok I'm really sorry"I told him knowing where this conversation was going.

"You don't have to apologize Hunter...I actually Liked it..."He said back and my face then goes red at what he had just said.

"Wait you liked it..."I said "yeah I did... So I was wondering if you would a well....BEMYBOYFRIEND"He said I was very surprised at what he said that I didn't really know what to say.

It was silent for a moment but then I finally gave my answer "Yes I'd love to Ed"I said.

I'm finally done and with spring break finally here I'll be able to work on the next one tonight or later because it's already 1 am so I'ma sleep now but I promise I'll start posting more I promise ok I've just been busy I was gonna work on it more earlier today but I got my covid shot today and my arm dose not feel well anyway bye bye now.