₀₅. 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

i just couldn't shake off my encounter with draco. he was stuck in my head. it was like i still felt him, breathing over my neck. his hand around my waist. his slow whisper, what are you doing to me...

"ivy!" a familiar voice shouted.

i turned around and saw aiden a few feet away.

"i thought you were on bartending duty..." i interrogated.

"i got someone else to take over." he replied.

i sighed and leaned against the wall, "got tired of the party?"

he did the same as me and looked over at me with his big, aquamarine eyes, "isn't it obvious? parties bore me."

"can't say i disagree. but i didn't always feel this way," i paused, "i used to love parties."

he stared at my lips, "what changed your mind?"

" i just realized that there's more to life than just drinking and hooking up with guys i never liked."

we both stayed there, leaning against the wall in silence.

"have you ever been in love?" i inquired softly.

he pushed himself off of the wall and looked down, "many times."

he looked back up at me and met my eyes, "you?"

"once," i paused, "but i don't think i believe in love anymore."

he got closer to me, "why's that?"

our lips were almost touching. butterflies flew in my stomach.

"because..." i said, "because i—"

i didn't say another word. i grasped his face, pushing my lips onto his. i pulled away after a moment to look at him. he just stared at me, breathing hardly. there was a hunger in his eyes. a longing for more. without another breath, he grabbed my face with both of his hands and kissed me again, firmly. i wrapped my arms around his neck, idolizing the kiss.

once we both pulled away, i stared up at him. in that moment, i decided that i wanted all of him.

he pushed me against the wall and ran his hand down the right side of my body, placing his lips all over my neck.

i grabbed onto his shoulders and he picked me up. i wrapped my legs around his waist and moved my hands to his face, "let's go to my dorm."

he carried me all the way up the stairs and to my dorm. once we arrived, i pushed him on the bed and straddled him, kicking off my heels.

a huge grin appeared on his face as he whispered closely in my ear, "give me everything."

i grinned back at him and unbuttoned his white shirt, pulling it off aggressively. i kissed his neck and felt both of his hands bind my waist. he stared at me, panting and i noticed just how beautiful aiden really was. he was absolutely gorgeous.

"unzip me." i whispered.

"of course, love." he whispered back.

i felt the zipper on the back of my dress slowly get pulled down. his fingertips touched my bare shoulders and he pulled the spaghetti straps of my dress down. i pulled the rest of the dress off, revealing my matching teal lingerie.

he couldn't help but get on top of me and run his hands through my hair.

"god, you're so hot," he asserted, "how'd i get so damn lucky?"

"shh..." i softly said, running my hands through his curly hair, "just make love to me."

not a moment later, he pressed his lips on mine again and bit my lower lip, pulling away.