₁₄. 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍

(draco's pov)

i despised aiden. i was envious of him. and i accepted that. but i had no intention of harming him or messing with him– that was until he began messing with me.

after quidditch practice, i went to my dorm to take a shower. i was thinking about a lot as i stood there in the shower, letting the hard water caress my body. i knew it wasn't true but i couldn't help but feel that ivy hated my guts. yes, i kissed her. i knew it was wrong since she was probably with aiden. but i couldn't help it. it was like i was addicted to her. 

before i couldn't overthink anymore, i hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. i went over to the mirror, staring at myself and was about to comb my hair back when i heard a crack and saw aiden appear behind me, in the mirror.

"what in the bloody hell do you want?" i sneered.

"you just don't know how to keep your hands to yourself," aiden began, "do you?"

"what the fuck are you talking about?"

"i know you kissed ivy at molly's party. she told me."

i rolled my eyes, "and so what? it's not like you're dating her."

"what if i told you i was?" he said, dramatically.

"she said you were both just talking–"

"that's because our relationship is supposed to be a secret. i don't want any of my exes telling her lies about me."

"are you sure they're lies?" i bravely jested.

he ran over to me without hesitation and held a pocket knife to my throat.

"listen," he continued through gritted teeth, "ivy diggory is mine and mine only. i'll be damned if you ever try something with her again, you hear me?"

i nervously looked at him. i usually wasn't scared of people like aiden, but i didn't have my wand with me.

he went on, "and don't you even think of telling any one of my exes that we're dating. i don't want anyone to ruin our relationship. stay away from her or else–"

i smirked, "or else what? you'll kill me?"

i knew i had touched a nerve since he took the knife and dug it into the top of my cheek. i felt the blood trickle down my cheek. it was a pretty deep cut. but i refused to yelp out in pain.

"worse," he whispered, "i'll tell her that your father is working for you-know-who."

"she already knows, dim-wit! everyone knows!" i shouted.

"yes, but does she know that you're getting the dark mark soon?"

"how did you know that?" i anxiously inquired.

"did it ever occur to you that my father has close ties with yours?" aiden smirked.

i stood there, breathless. she couldn't know. not after what happened with cedric.

"i could easily just tell her that getting the dark mark was your idea–" he rambled.

"but that's not true!" i interrupted.

"i know," aiden said, devilishly smiling, "but who do you think she'll believe more? her boyfriend– or the guy who bullied her for the last few years?"

after a short moment of silence, he stated, "ivy needs me. i'm there to take care of her, to love her, to fuck her."

i angrily stared back at him. he's dead, i thought.

"you are simply an obstacle standing in the way of my perfect relationship with her. she belongs to me. get that through your damn head."

"she doesn't belong to you! she's not an object!" i protested.

"careful!" he laughed, "remember what i could tell her..."

he came closer to me and persisted, "you make one wrong move and i'll tell her what i need to tell her– to keep her away from you."

then he disappeared and i was left there, still bleeding from my cheek. my heart sank. there was nothing i could do to warn her about her psychotic boyfriend. part of me just wanted to murder aiden. i did know a lot of curses and counter-counter curses now that i was studying the stupid book my dad made me study. but i didn't think i would ever go as far as to actually use one. or maybe i would...