₁₁. 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

(draco's pov)

she didn't love me back and as much as i didn't want that to be true, it was. i did remember the time i saw ivy and aiden making out in the library. i did see them kiss at the astronomy tower one night. i was just hanging on to the blind hope that she wasn't in a serious relationship with him.

he wasn't much different than me, though. he was just as fucked up as i was, if not, even more so. he was addicted to drugs, addicted to sex– a complete emotional disaster.

i stared back at ivy, embarrassed and empty, "oh, i was just messing with you anyways. it was a dare, actually from— er— blaise. he told me to ask you."

then i speed-walked away from her, back to the common room.

"stupid. stupid. stupid." i muttered to myself as i arrived to the common room.

"so how did it go?" molly asked as i walked in.

"she's going with someone else." i angrily said.

"who?"

"aiden," i rolled my eyes, "of course!"

"aiden's a huge ladies man, draco," molly paused, "don't be surprised."

i stood and turned to look at myself in the mirror.

"what does she not like about me?" i complained.

"maybe she's not into blondes." molly suggested, staring at her red acrylics.

i turned back to her, "i'm serious. what does aiden have that i don't?"

"i don't know–" molly replied, "maybe you should help me get the drinks for the party. it'll take your mind off of things. plus, it's my birthday."

i rolled my eyes and went to help her get the drinks. but ivy was on the front of my mind. i knew she was attending molly's party and i was humiliated. i couldn't bear to see her after what had happened between us.

once the drinks were placed on the table, leo walked in with ivy. my heart dropped as i saw her and i hurriedly went to go hide in the bathroom, hoping she wouldn't see me.

eventually, molly forced me to come play truth or dare with everyone else. i walked to the fireplace, where everyone else was and awkwardly stared down, sitting on a chair across from ivy.

the atmosphere stayed awkward until brielle decided to break the long silence, "let's start with truths for everyone. after everyone's answered a question, we'll do the dares."

i rolled my eyes, thinking, this is stupid.

"i'll start," molly chimed in, "brielle, smash or pass– aiden."

"this is childish." i sputtered.

molly gave a dirty look and i shut my mouth. though she was my ex-girlfriend, we had remained friends for many years. i didn't want to ruin her birthday.

"definitely smash." brielle went on.

i scoffed. they were perfect for each other. both the same level of irritating. both stoners.

ivy looked at aiden and took a deep breath. i sensed her awkwardness. i felt awful for her having to take part in such an idiotic game.

brielle turned towards aiden, "aiden! who here would you have a threesome with?"

"this is ridiculous." aiden responded.

"answer the damn question, snape!" molly shouted.

he looked over at ivy then answered, "brielle and... blaise."

"i kind of dig that." blaise teased.

then aiden turned to me, "draco. who would you like to kiss in this room?"