9 - Bulldog - KARL JACOBS, CLAY WAKES

"The tiger slowly approaches the wobbly toy," Dream's voice narrates, quiet, like a golf narrator, "it wiggles, and the vicious animal drops, ready to pounce.

"It jumps, attacking the toy on a string, hitting and scratching it." I pause the video, giggling at the product. It's actually.. not that bad. Besides the stupid ass concept.

"That's good. I sound awesome, do you like the narration?" He asks me jokingly. We're sitting on my bed— well, lying on my bed, my computer in front of us as we watch the small 'documentary' we had just put together,

     "Yes, I love it. You think I can post it like this? You think it's done?" I ask, glancing over at Dream. He's making duck lips at the screen, like he's thinking, but nods anyways. "Sweet, I'm gonna be famous!"

     Dream laughs lightly at my dumb comment while I begin the download of the video. I open up YouTube, clicking on my account and seeing the two videos on my account.

     "What's that video?" Dream asks, pointing at the first video. I blush, it was such an old video that only had about twelve views. Dream grabs my hand on the mouse, moving it over and clicking on it.

     "Bro!" I yelp, shutting my laptop. Dream turns to look at me, his mouth wide and his eyebrows pinched together. "That video is so embarrassing. You're not allowed to see it.

     "Yeah right. If it was so embarrassing, it wouldn't be on your channel— dimwit." He says. I roll my eyes, opening my laptop again. He gasps, excited to see the dumb video.

     "You promise not to laugh?" I say, "and you can't tell any of your friends. It's embarrassing." He hums yes, but I put up my pinky finger. "Pinky promise, Dream."

     "Bro, just play the video idiot!" Dream laughs, linking his pinky with mine. Our hands are noticeably different, in skin tones, and physically. My fingers are more dainty— well— I'd rather not describe them like that. But Dream's hands are just generally larger than mine.

     "Okay, okay." I type in my password, opening it up to YouTube. I sigh, pressing space and letting the video play.

     "King George, I need to know that I'll be dubbed the!" Tiny Karl says in a knight costume, down on a knee with his sword crossing his chest. George steps in the frame, holding a toddler in his arms. She's wearing a cute little purple onesie, probably warm compared to the obvious late fall season.

     "Of course, Sir Karl," he says back, holding his own sword up. They're both obviously young, and George's accent is noticeably more prominent. His cheeks are chubbier and a lot more rosy, his hair is curly and unkept, and his trousers are obviously too big for him.

     "I dub the!" He says, tapping Karl's shoulders with his styrofoam sword, "Karl, the gracious knight, ever so loyal to me, to be my right hand man!"

     "Don't worry, king George! I'll protect you no matter what!" Karl says, then the toddler in George's arms starts laughing. George smiles bright and laughs too, along with Karl.

     "Don't forget about princess Violet!" George says, giggling. Karl stands, taking Violet from George's arms and spinning her around, making her giggle more. "All hail princess Violet!"

     "George! Karl! Dinner time!" A voice interrupts, then the video ends.

     "I'm not sure why I didn't edit that part out, but whatever. I'm not really sure why I uploaded this in the first place." I know my face is, beet red, but Dream is smiling next to me.