The Chambers of Secrets

After losing 10 points Harry earned 150 points from the other professors during his classes so Professor Snape wasn't mad at him anymore.He did that by answering every question asked perfectly and performing every charm,spell and potions brewing and transfiguration correctly.

"Class today we are going to learn about Phoenixes.Does anybody knows what they are?"Their Care of magical creatures Professor Amelia Splint asked them.Slytherin was with Griffindor.

Immediately Hermione raised her hand.

"Yes Miss Snape"said Professor.

"Phoneix are mighty birds that can carry immense weight,fly very fast and are also immortal"said Hermione pleased with her answer.

"Very well but 10 points to Griffindor..... And now can anybody tell me what is so special about them?"asked Professor.

Then while class was quiet not knowing more about it's specialty.

"Phoenix's tears has healing powers and can heal any injury perfectly,moreover they have the power to incinerate with a mere touch and can also have telekinetic powers means they can move any object or person without touching it with just the mere thought of it in their mind and also they have telepathic powers to get others thoughts without any  verbal interaction"said Harry.

"Absolutely correct 25 points to Slytherin for complete and correct information"said the Professor and Harry gave Hermione a cheeky smile irritating her.

This happened always,no matter how many books Hermione read Harry was always one step ahead of her,he always knew things that she haven't read of or heard of.

"How did you know that? that's not mentioned in the book?"Hermione asked him after class when they were moving towards the great hall for lunch.

"I just know"he said winking at her irritating her more.

It always frustrated Hermione if there was anything she didn't knew.

Both sat down at the Slytherin table.Nobody dared to point out why Hermione was sitting on the Slytherin table being a Griffindor because one she was their head of house's daughter and second she was Haary Potter's best friend and nobody wanted to get in the bad books of both of them.

"Harry will you accompany me to the library after lunch I have some research to do"Hermione asked him.

"Sure"Harry said.

Since Hermione has heard about the chamber of secrets she has been searching about it in any book she could find.After 2 hours of searching she finally found out what it was.

"Oh god finally I got it"Hermione squealed in happiness.

"What?"Harry asked.

"The chamber of secrets"Hermione said before she could tell him the story of it Harry said.

"Yeah I know it was built by Salazaar Slytherin because he wanted the school to give magical education just to the pure bloods and wanted the muggleborns out of the school.It is also said that it is guarded by a monster"Harry said.

"You knew all along and still you didn't tell me...I was a fool to search for 2 bloody hours when I could have just asked you"Hermione sighed angrily.

"You didn't asked me!!!how is that my fault??"Harry said once she stormed out of the library angrily.

He sighed but followed anyways.

"Ok fine stop I am sorry it was my fault that I didn't tell you about it even though you didn't asked for it"harry said grabbing her wrist.

"What is going on in here?"said Snape eyeing how harry held his daughter's hand.

"Nothing professor Snape we just left the library after a bit of studying"Harry said immediately leaving Hermione's hand.