First Task

Harry was being neglected by everyone except his house members,as they were proud of him to participate in this tournament.Snape was spatting venom everytime he talked to Harry and Hermione was ignoring him as if he didn't existed.

Hayden tried talking to Harry but he just shut him down everytime.Harry was also not reading letters from his parents.

He felt lonely for the first time in the past 3 years.He felt as if he was living his life the way it used to be before he started at Hogwarts.He missed Hermione more than anything,she was the one because of whom Harry was able to come out of his shell.No matter how much he tried Hermione was hell angry with him.
___________________________________________

Harry was just playing with food not eating it at all.He sat the the Slytherin table staring at Hermione who was busy reading a book,he was thinking of ways to make her forgive him.

He then went towards the potions class to serve his detention.

"Good evening Professor Snape"Harry greeted Snape and in return just got a glare.

"Go and wash the cauldrons without magic and then you have to set the ingredients and potions in the cupboard in an alphabetical order"Snape said and with a wave of his hand dismissed him to do his work.

Harry sighed,but then started doing his assigned detention.It took him 5 hours to get done with his work and by the time he finished it was around 1 clock in the morning.He hurriedly went towards his dorm and fell on his bed and within a few mins he fell asleep due to tiredness.
___________________________________________

"Mione please atleast hear me out"Harry pleaded for the nth time but Hermione just ignored him and continued walking towards the next class.

As they entered Harry went and immediately sat beside Hermione was about to get up from her seat but professor Macgonall entered the class so she remained on her seat.

During the whole class Harry tried to initiate a conversation with Hermione but she just ignored him.She was angry because he had very stupidly taken the whole responsibility of a thing which he hadn't done and she was sure he would be hurt because of it which she didn't wanted.

During lunch Hermione sat down on the Griffindor table and as Harry was about to join her on the Griffindor table,for the first time all the Griffindor's objected it and didn't allowed him to sit with them.

Harry stormed off outside the great hall without having his lunch.He was thinking about his decision, whether it was worth loosing Hermione's friendship.But he knew no matter how his brother is,he had to protect him.
___________________________________________

First task,

Harry was gathered with the other champions in their tent and waiting for the tournament to start.He had no idea what he was going to do,though Hagrid had told him about the first task he had too much on his plate to think about it.

Now pacing around the tent he was thinking of the possible strategies to get past the dragon and get the golden egg.

He was pacing when someone spoke from behind the curtain,Harry went near and and whispered back.

"Is it you Harry?"Asked Hermione.

"Yes"Harry said happy that his friend was talking to him.

"All the best.....you can do it.... it's just..

"Dragons"Harry finished her sentence and Hermione got out of the curtain and hugged him tightly,Harry hugged her back.

"I am so sorry mione"Harry said.