Another year at Hogwarts

As Harry came by the fireplace to Snape Manor Hermione was already waiting for him.

He quickly showed her the cake he had baked for Mrs Snape.

"Okay so we need to be very quiet because mum and dad are fast asleep"Hermione said.

"Are you sure we should enter their room?what if they are in an awkward position?"Harry asked.

"Oh shut up they are not,I have been spying and there are no sounds from their room"Hermione said.

"What if they have placed a silencing spell in their room?"Harry asked.

"Shut up Harry they aren't doing anything"Hermione said.

They both very quietly reached their room and Hermione opened the door with the Alohomora spell.

They entered the room and saw Snape sleeping with his wife peacefully.

Hermione went and sat on the bed next to her father and gently shook him.

Severus stirred in his sleep and saw Hermione sitting beside him.

"Are you having a nightmare mione?"Snape asked rubbing his eyes to vanish the sleep.

He sat up and saw her grinning ear to ear and then he saw Harry.

"Wha....

Hermione covered his mouth with her palm.

"Dad you are going to wake her up"Hermione whispered and pointed towards her sleeping mother.

"What is he doing here at this time of night?"Snape whispered back.

"He is here to wish mum a Happy Birthday...we she planned a surprise for her"Hermione whispered back.

Snape nodded at it and stayed quiet them.

Harry who had a inflated ballon in his hand,burst it with a pointed pin and the sound was enough to wake up the sleeping Mrs.Snape with a jerk.

As she was shocked she heard three chuckles and calmed down when she saw Severus, Hermione and Harry laughing.

"What the hell was that?"She yelled at them.

"Happy birthday mum"Hermione yelled and jumped on her and gave her a bone crushing hug.

Mrs.Snape was surprised first but then laughed and hugged her daughter back.

Severus then hugged his wife and wished her a happy birthday.

Harry then wished her a happy birthday but was caught in a bone crushing hug by Mrs.Snape.

"Ok mum let's go to the hall we have planned something for you"Hermione said holding her mother's hand and dragging her out of the bed.

Harry then tied a blindfold on her eyes and both held each of her hands to navigate her towards the hall.Severus just followed them.

They reached the hall and then Harry untied the blindfold and Mrs Snape gasped in surprise as the whole hall was decorated with ballons and in between was a table and on the table a cake was placed.

Hermione then made her mother wear a birthday girl sachet and a flower tiara on her head and lead her towards the table in front of the cake.

"So all this decoration is done by me and the cake is made by Harry"Hermione said.

"Oh dear you didn't had to go through the trouble of baking me a cake"Mrs.snape said touched by the boy's action.

"It was no trouble for me....besides it is your birthday you need special treatment"Harry said with red cheeks.

"Let's cut the cake now"Severus said.

They all agreed and Mrs.snape was handed over a knife,she blew the candles and then cut the cake as everyone else sang her a birthday song.

She first feed the cake to her husband,then Hermione and then Harry.

Soon everyone sat down on the couch with cake.

"You baked an amazing cake on your first time Harry"Mrs Snape praised him.

"Well Mrs.Potter helped me in baking it"Harry said honestly.

"Ohh please do pass on my thanx to her"Mrs Snape said and Harry nodded.

They the cake and then talked for sometime planning about the day ahead of them.

They decided they would watch a movie in the theatre and then have a lovely dinner in Mrs Snape's favourite restaurant,they didn't wanted to throw a lavish party,they wanted to keep it simple.Mrs.Snape would later give a party to her colleagues later on.

It was nearly 2AM when Harry decided he should leave now.

Hermione and her mother insisted him to stay for the night but he politely declined and went to Potter Manor via the floo powder.

He came out of the fireplace and saw his mother sitting by the fireplace,he gave her a confused look but didn't said anything.

"Hope you had a good time"Lily asked.

Harry nodded.

"You should head to bed now it's pretty late now"Lily said and Harry left for his room.
_______________________

After a week,

Harry was all packed to leave for King's cross station.As usual he had planned to meet Mrs Snape there and then leave with Hermione to find a compartment.

He was running late as he decided to meet them at the station by 10:15 and it was already 10:20.

He immediately took his trunk and Hedwig down with him towards the fireplace so that he could use the floo network to go to king's cross.

As he put his trunk and Hedwig in the fireplace he heard James call him from behind.

"Wait for us Harry and then we can all leave together"James said.

"No i will be fine"Harry said.

"Harry have breakfast with us"Lily said from behind James.

"No i am not hungry"Harry said.

"Harry for once listen to us"James said a bit annoyed.

"Have you ever listened to me?Then why shall I?Besides you being all caring towards me is indigestible to me....can we please go back to you guys not caring and I living on my own"Harry said and went inside the fireplace and flooed to the station.

Lily and James sighed.It was going to take a lot more for them to mend their mistakes.
______________________

After meeting Mrs Snape,Harry and Hermione were heading towards the train when Harry saw the Potter's bidding by to Hayden,his eyes then landed on Hadrian who stood with his back facing Harry.Harry pulled Hermione towards their direction.

He slowly lifted Hadrian from behind and Hadrian squealed but then laughed when he saw it was his older brother.

"Harry you scared me"Hadrian said.

"Oh is that so baby elephant"Harry said teasingly.

"Hadrian is not baby elephant"Hadrian pouted.

Harry kissed his chubby cheeks.

"Hads I am leaving now for school be a good boy till I come back and I will bring you a nice gift"Harry said and Hadrian eagerly nodded.

"By Hads"Harry said and put him down and left with Hermione without saying anything to his parents.