Final Task

As Harry stood infront of the maze in which lied the Tri-Wizard Cup,he could not help but admit that he was feeling hell nervous,the other tasks had not at all been generous for him and he doubted this one would be as well.

He just prayed to every deity he knew and believed in to get him alive out of this maze,he didn't wanted to die without any cause,he wanted to complete his Hogwarts Education,find a well paying job,move out of the Potter Manor and build his own home,with his own hardened money,where he could live the way he wants and he wished he would make a family there so that he won't have to be alone anymore,so that he would get people who love him,so that he didn't had to yearn for love and affection.

He was glad Mrs.Snape was here and she along with Hermione and Professor Snape wished him luck and encouraged him,this had helped him relieve a little bit of his fear.His parents did wished him luck along with his brother but he just brushed it off,he didn't knew how to react to their caring side now,after years of neglection from them.

Unwillingly,Harry had to spend the day with his parents because Mrs.Snape said she shall visit Severus for a while and left him alone with his family,he knew she did that on purpose so that Harry could have some time with his family.

Harry didn't talked to them and Lily,James and Hadrian walked quietly with him just having a tour of the castle as Hadrian had demanded.He was now going to turn 5 in a few weeks and he couldn't contain his happiness about it and kept reminding everyone about his birthday.

"Harry what are you going to give me for a present on my birthday?"Hadrian asked him as he held his older brother's hand and walked towards Hagrid's Hut,his parents following behind.

"Well,I didn't knew your birthday was upcoming"Harry said with a smirk and Hadrian pouted.

"You forgot my bday"He said in a whiny tone.

"Sorry,but now that you have reminded me about it,I will surely give you an amazing gift,I promise"Harry said chuckling at his antics.

"Promise?"He asked and Harry promised him.

"Hagrid,Hagrid,it's me open the door"Harry said and knocked on the door of Hagrid's Hut.

"llo 'Arry"Hagrid said as he opened the door of his hut and looked at him, Hadrian gasped at Hagrid and immediately hid behind Harry frightened of the half-giant.

"Hagrid's nice Hadrian don't be afraid"Harry said and managed to get him in front of Hagrid.

Hagrid bend down a lil and gave the lil boy a kind smile and forwarded his big hand for a hand shake.

"Am Hagrid what's your name lil boy?"Hagrid asked kindly.

"Hadrian"Hadrian said a bit shyly.

"He's my youngest brother"Harry said happily.

"James,Lily?Nice ter see you both,come come inside"Hagrid said as he watched the couple and ushered them all inside his hut.

"So you have come here to cheer Harry...I bet you both are very proud of him"Hagrid said as he handed them huge mug full of tea.

Harry ignored what Hagrid said.

"We are,we just hope he gets back unharmed"Lily said smiling at Hagrid.

Harry stared at her for a min but didn't said anything,Lily wasn't sure why he was staring at her but she smiled at him and he looked away.

"So what are you going to do with the prize money after you win?"Hagrid asked.

"Geez,I barely got out of the other two tasks after getting badly injured,you are mad if you think I can win,I just want to get over with this tournament"Harry said.