Summer

After spending another week in the hospital wing,Harry was finally discharged by Madam Pompfrey after a lot of instructions to not over use his magic and drain himself as his magical core was still healing.

Harry was very happy being discharged from the hospital wing,the first thing he did was had a nice breakfast sitting in the great hall with the others who were here at Hogwarts during summer vacation,which included,the Potter's, Snape's,Albus,Minerva and Poppy.

"Now that you are finally discharged and declared healthy by Madam Pompfrey,we have a lot to chat about"Hermione said to Harry and he sighed,he knew she now knows everything and he didn't knew how to make her understand those things.

"Surely your chats can wait my dear,I need to have an important chat with Harry"Albus said looking at the duo and both of them just nodded.

"Harry,my boy,are there any other abilities you possess and haven't mentioned to us?"Dumbeldore asked sweetly and Harry sighed and shook his head in denial.

"How about learning a few new abilities?"Dumbeldore asked and Harry just raised an eyebrow.

"Now that you have seen Lord Voldemort yourself and have known how powerful he is,I would like to train you so that you can fight him"Albus said.

"Why me?? isn't your golden boy the chosen one?"Harry asked looking at Hayden who sat quietly.

"Hayden is the chosen one but unlike you he hasn't had the chance to defeat Voldemort like you did in the Chambers of Secrets or escape him like you did in the graveyard"Albus said.

"What abilities are we talking about?"Harry straight away asked.

"Leglilimency and occulmency,can you do that?"Albus said.

Harry nodded,he sure was ready to fight the dark lord and this time he wanted to defeat him for once and for all.

"I want to tell you that your favourite professor, Professor Snape would do the honor to teach you these"Albus said.

"Surely Potter doesn't needs this,he is well versed at this"Snape said for the first time.

"You mean Harry is a legelimens?"James asked.

"He is"Snape said.

"How??when did you learn that??"Minerva asked getting in awe of the Boy's abilities.

"I don't know anything"Harry said himself confused.

"Surely,his animagus form is a phoenix, phoenix's have telepathic and telekenetic powers,he surely can read and manipulate people's thoughts "Snape said.

"Right,Harry you must possess these powers as well"Albus said and Harry still was a bit confused.

"I don't know if I can do that Professor Snape"Harry said.

"Offcourse you can,your mind is pretty well guarded even when you don't do it, it's a gift,your animagus abilities stays with you in your human form as well,just in diminished strength,but still there,maybe you could practice a bit and master it"Severus said and Harry nodded,if that was needed.

"Very well,then you can start the practice as soon as you feel better"Albus said.

"Let him be,Albus.....he has just healed from something so severe,also poppy had asked him not to drain his magic"Lily suggested but Harry denied and said.

"I am fine, besides I am free,might as well learn this"Harry said.

"In my office at 9am sharp then Potter"Severus said and Harry nodded.

"You both as well"Severus said pointing towards Hermione and Hayden as well and the two nodded.

"Why Hayden???"James asked.