Merry Christmas

Everybody was in the great hall sitting on their respective tables waiting for the feast to start.The professors came one by one and occupied the teacher's table followed by the headmaster.

Harry was just staring at the Griffindor table trying locate where Hermione was,he hadn't seen her since last night.After he asked Hayden to take Hermione to the hospital wing,he left to the greenhouse to help professor sprout to collect the mandrake juice as the mandrake plants had fully grown.

Spending the whole night helping the professor,then he spent the day writing the ministry about Hagrid's innocence and asking them to release him from azkaban by giving them the proof of his innocence.He has not seen or heard of Hermione in the past 24 hours,he could see the students who had been petrified sitting with their housemates but couldn't see Hermione.

Suddenly the doors of the great hall opened wide and harry moved a little back from his seat to see who it was and there stood Hermione all healthy and fine.His lips streched into a wide grin and he got up from his seat and stood smiling widely at her direction.Hermione smiled broadly and ran towards his direction and jumped upon him and took him into a tight hug.After a few mins both released eachother.

Everyone just watched them embracing eachother with a smile.They truly were best friends and even though they both were a nuisance sometimes they still adored their bond.

"It's good to get you back...I was hell worried for you"Harry said.

"Well it's good to be back"Hermione said smiling.

"Come on let's sit down and talk"Harry said and pulled her to sit down with him on the Slytherin table.

The headmaster then stood up and addressed the students.

"It's good to see you all healthy and fine....first of all I would like to thank Professor sprout and Madam Pompfrey as because of their Mandrake juice the petrified students could be healed"He said and everybody applauded for them.

"Secondly I would like to thank Mr.Potter...the younger one for the courage he showed fighting the monster of the chamber and saving the life of Miss Snape...and also award Griffindor with 100 points"Said the headmaster.

Harry and Hermione did not cared what he said Harry was busy in filling her about what happened when she was taken into the chamber.

"I was walking towards my dormitory when I passed the 7th floor washroom and once again it was flooded,i thought it was Myrtle again so I thought to go and ask her why she did that again but when I went inside I saw her petrified form and then I saw those awful bright yellow eyes through the reflection on the water and then i don't remember anything"said Hermione her tale of petrification and Harry lashed at her for showing her Griffindor recklessness and going into the washroom when she knew it could be dangerous.

"Dad has already lashed out a lot on me since the time I got up and even grounded me for Christmas so you don't lash out more on me"Hermione said.

"I would like to award slytherin 25 points for the help lended by Mr.Potter in making the mandrake juice"said professor Sprout before the result would be announced.

Everyone applauded for Harry and he became a bit embarrassed.He spent the night helping them just to keep himself busy and fasten the process of making the juice so that Hermione could be cured faster.

"Even I would like to award Slytherin 25 points as because of the evidenced he gave to the ministry our gamekeeper was proved innocent"said Professor Macgonall.She came to know about Harry's involvement in proving Hagrid"s innocence just before the fest started by a letter sent to the headmaster by the ministry praising his actions and helping the ministry in correcting their mistake but as the headmaster was busy she read the letter being the deputy headmistress.