Chapter 7: Movie Night

It had been two weeks since you moved in with the Avengers and they had seemingly adjusted to you living with them. You learned to love the team despite the strangeness of them all, Natasha and Wanda were more like sisters than anyone ever has been, Peter was pretty much like your little brother, and Thor was like your annoying best friend. You and him had bonded a lot being the immortals of the tower and him having grown up with magic. 

"Y/N!" Thor called. "The spiderling and I were wondering if you would want to watch what he calls a movie with us?"

"Sure! Should we invite anyone else?" You yelled at the Asgardian. 

"See if the sorcerer would like to come, or Stark, or some of the others."

Recently Strange and you had become quite close. You had training sessions every morning and oftentimes you would end up at the sanctum in the evenings to learn about relics or read about spells and history. The sanctum was nicer than the everyday chaos that seemed to surround the tower. Often times it was only you, Wong, and Strange, and the occasional passerby. You finally learned healing spells and after many days of practicing you could now close larger wounds, which would be very helpful when you eventually joined the team. 

Steve still hadn't warmed up to you, no matter the countless argument with Strange, Tony, and  Wanda, he still didn't trust you. It was getting ridiculous at this point with you almost giving up on the situation.

Peter had been doing what he promised. He taught you everything, from who the famous actors were to what shows were popular. He tried to teach Thor as well, but that wasn't going as well as he hoped, his solution to that was to show Thor and you a film called A New Hope, which was about people in space. You were very excited. 

You rushed trying to find Strange, not wanting him to miss this. When you couldn't find him in the tower you made a portal to the sanctum, oh yeah you forgot you also could finally do that whenever you tried. There he was reading, the pale light of the library outlining his features. 

"Stephen! We're watching a film called A New Hope, come join us!" You yelled through the portal.

"Alright Y/N." He groaned. 

Soon enough the sorcerer came through the portal, not looking too happy about his reading being interrupted. You grabbed his gloved hand and pulled him to Stark's movie room. It was huge, Tony really outdid himself. There were multiple couches and chairs and drink and popcorn machines. You hopped on a couch pulling Stephen on with you.

You looked over to see who else would be watching the film with you. Peter must have asked Friday because most of the team was in the room. Tony looked excited to see how you would react to the film and you overheard him placing bets with Clint on how Thor would react. 

You caught Natasha's eye as you were looking around and she raised an eyebrow and looked towards Strange, sitting next to you and chatting with Peter about some sort of class in his school. You didn't know exactly what she meant by that so you choose to ignore it and ask her later. 

Soon enough the movie came on. It was exciting and so much better than the ones when you were a kid. You decided to get comfortable and cuddled up with Stephen, you looked over at his face when you leaned on his shoulder to see if it was okay and he smiled down at you.

Before you knew it the movie was over and Peter was already turning on the next one. You were shocked when you found out about Darth Vader, it was so unexpected. Luckily Stephen knew exactly how to comfort you by making a portal to steal Clint's popcorn and holding you closer to him. 

The biggest entertainment wasn't the movie itself but Thor. It appeared Clint won the bet when he threatened the screen with his hammer. Thor was even crying by the end of the second one. 

You all decided to finish and watch the third before heading to bed. 

The movie seemed to go on forever, you were getting tired and could barely keep your eyes open, training every day made it much easier to fall asleep and left you much more tired. Eventually, you succumbed to the tiredness and fell asleep.

Stephen's POV:

Stephen looked at the movie watching it, even though he had seen it many times before. He heard a snore and looked down to see Y/N passed out on his shoulder. It was nice, he rarely ever saw her this calm, she was always so excited and inquisitive about everything. He smiled at her and simply just looked at her beautiful face, he was glad he was able to get to know the little enchantress, she was becoming one of his better friends, he enjoyed her company much more than Wong. He was still unsure what he entirely thought of the enchantress because his mind seemed to like her more than a friend.

Soon enough the movie was over and he was debating with himself on whether to stay on the couch with her not to wake her up or whether to bring her to her room. He glanced around in panic unsure which choice was better. 

"You know you could bring her to her room," Natasha said smiling at the panic on his face. 

"Oh shut up." He said. 

"You really do care for, don't you?"

"Of course. Now could you please leave as to not wake her up."

"You should tell her. She looks at you the same way when you're not looking."

"I think I'll wait."

"Just don't hurt her."

"I won't. Now goodnight." 

"Goodnight Strange, have fun."

With that, the sorcerer was left with his feelings and the little enchantress.

AN: Here's a fluffy sort of chapter. I think that this book will probably have around 20 chapters. IDK if I'm gonna write smut for this book :(