Chapter 24: Stuck

"Peter I swear to god if I don't kill you, Stephen will." You told the teenager, walking up and lightly pushing him to the side to look at the computer screen and see if you knew anything, Bucky still desperately pushed at the keys trying to fix the problem.

"It wasn't just me!" Peter argued back, pointing at Bucky who shot him a quick glare, making him back up.

"He's lying, it was him," Bucky told you as Peter stuttered in disbelief.

You turned to shoot Peter a glare, causing him to sigh and scratch his head nervously, "I think I'm going to believe the hundred-year-old."

It was Bucky's turn to glare at you, "Like you aren't old, doll."

"Can you three just shut up!" Wanda yelled, her eyes starting to glow red in annoyance.

Suddenly the alarms got louder after Bucky pressed a key, red lights going off and bathing the room in their hues, "I think I might have made it worse."

"How did you manage to mess it up more?" Wanda asked frantically, peering over your shoulder, and glancing at the now closed door that was likely reinforced with metal on the other side, which happened to actually be open before, but now it seemed that every door was locked and not just the ones directly leading to outside.

"Just make a portal!" Peter yelled over the alarms, yanking the flash drive out.

Okay, you can do this. Trying to calm yourself, which was hard with a frantic witch, a super soldier with anger issues, and a nerdy teen, surrounding you.

Straightening one arm with the hand that held your sling ring, you put the other out, imagining the quinjet, your destination, just like Stephen taught you. After you gained the image you moved it in a circle. Except, nothing happened.

"Are you trying?" Peter asked before he let out a groan as Wanda stomped on his foot.

"I don't do well under pressure!" You yelled at him, desperately trying to form a portal, feeling nothing compared to the normal tingle you felt while opening portals, a way of signaling it was working.

Wanda tried to gather her magic, you could see her wincing in concentration but nothing happened, "I think the doors inhibit our magic."

"That's it!" Peter threw his hands up in anger, "We're fucked!"

"Language!" Bucky yelled at him, frowning at his choice of words.

"Who are you, Steve?" Peter sassed back, "You literally curse too, dude! I heard you and Sam singing to CPR the other night!"

Rolling your eyes at the dramatic team you took out your radio, except it wouldn't turn on, Peter trying and failing as well. Pressing your tracker the others followed, hopefully, if anything the tracker would work.

Bucky went to the edge of the room, looking to see if any panels or any loose places in the wall could be torn down with his hand or your and Peter's powers that weren't pure magic like Wanda's.

"Everything is too reinforced," Bucky sighed as he looked at the ceiling, you following and noticing that it was enforced as well.

"Damn it, Pete!" You kicked the table that held up the computer, instantly regretting your decision, and wincing in pain before quickly healing.

"I'm too young to die like this," Wanda muttered under her breath, shaking her head as she slowly realized that she was surrounded by possibly the worse people possible for her chance of escaping.

Putting your hands on Wanda's shoulders, you shook her lightly, "We aren't dying yet!"

"Sir, the team's trackers have been activated," Friday informed Tony as he made a horrendous concoction of alcohol and coffee in the kitchen.

Tony rolled his eyes, putting his thermos down, "Who's tracker is it? If it's Parker's I'm not responding."

"The whole teams' trackers have been activated."

"Shit," Tony mumbled, running over to the mission room that was right next to the lab and debriefing area. Sitting in his chair, he sent Bruce a quick text that he might need him for a code green before pulling up the logistics on a computer screen.

Tony's eyes went wide as he noticed that the teams radio signals were blocked, he knew for a fact that it was unplanned for. "Friday see if you can get through their radios."

"Unsuccessful, sir. It seems their signals are being inhabited by more advanced technology."

"Shit, shit, shit," Tony put his face in his palm, his mind running over what to do since most of the older Avengers were out or suffering from last night's events.

"Friday call the Doctor," Tony sighed as he tried to hack into the team's radios.

"Stephen Strange speaking," Tony let out a sigh of relief when he heard the doctor's voice before being filled with dread.

"Hey Doc, it's Stark, we might have a problem."

"I'll be right over."

The line went blank before Tony heard a sizzling from the doorway of the room, a portal opening with Stephen stepping through, dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Care to explain?" Stephen asked looking concerned.

"Yeah, yeah, give me a sec," Tony told him before turning to the computer, still unsuccessful, "Friday, do me a favor and call in Cap."

You and Peter sat in the corner as Wanda and Bucky planned ideas, wanting to get out of their way since you were the newbie and Peter was just the kid of the team.

"How much you wanna bet Wanda uses her magic on Barnes when we get home?" You whispered to Peter who burst out into laughter.

"Y/N you cant say that, she'll read your thoughts or something!" Peter told you as he worriedly glanced over at the other two.

"Pete I think she's too focused on trying not to kill the old man."

"I heard that!" Bucky yelled as he shot you the bird, and threw a knife at Peter, where it bounced off the wall a few feet away from him, making him scream.

"C'mon Irondad, where are you?" Peter mumbled into his arms as curled up in a ball.

Patting the boy on the head, you saw Wanda and Bucky walk over to the door, looking at it intensely, "You should call Tony that to his face."

Peter shot up, blushing like crazy, "No! Mr. Stark would kill me!"

Rubbing the boys hair you rolled your eyes, "I think he'd adopt you." You held out your arms, Peter immediately getting the sign and cuddling in your arms so he could be more comfortable as the two of you waited for the older team members to come up with a plan or for literally anyone to rescue you.

" You held out your arms, Peter immediately getting the sign and cuddling in your arms so he could be more comfortable as the two of you waited for the older team members to come up with a plan or for literally anyone to rescue you

AN: Peter is my spiderson. If you criticize him, I will hurt you <3
also lowkey wanna write a Tony fic so lmk if people would actually read that