Chapter 24

The Episode 1-7 or 8 are posted from my account in youtube, kindly check it. Those episodes contained 23 chapters, I decided to continue it here cause i won't be able to complete the series there and i am now comfortable to do it here.

Lisa P.o.V

I can't.... I shouldn't have agreed with what he wanted but what if he's really in danger? What if he is just forced to this? But it's impossible because in the first place if he is forced to do this, he shouldn't be coward.

I released myself from the hug and stand up, I wipe my tears and...

" Stop with these things tae... You are manipulating me because i am broke! Get out from here! " I shout at him and i can see how surprised he is.

" Lisa come on, I am not pretending nor manipulating you....please believe me " he said, It makes me laugh how he get that guts to tell me to believe him

" I won't believe anything from you, So leave. After all that you did you expected me to believe you? What the hell you're thinking? Leave Kim Fuckong Taehyung!!! " I said and i can tell how amused he is from the actions i am taking right now

I closed the gate, once he stepped out from the house. I almost helped a bastard and if that happens, I'll consider myself as betrayer.

Y/n P.o.V

After a long day, I manage to pick elle from her school and go home already.

" Go first honey, mommy forgot her phone. I'll just get it " i said while smiling at my child, fixing her hair by tucking those hairs of hers to her back of her ears. She also follow what i said as i started to open the driver seat's door and get my phone.

Once i got it already, I was about to open the gate when i heard a familliar voice.

" y/n..." I turn my body to that person and saw Kim Taehyung, Blood shot eyes, His clothes are even messy. I don't want to look on his eyes cause i know i am going to be weak if i look at those

" Y/n please....let's talk " He said, His voice broke while telling those. I wanted to say yes cause there's a part of me that wanted us to have a closure as there's so many questions that are unanswered and also there's a part of me that I don't want it cause i know he will lied...

" Past is past Kim Taehyung, There's no reason to talk " I said, but he kneeled down and hold my hands gently, he even startled. When I accidentally move my hands i don't know why

" I know i have done so much to you y/n but please give me a chance y/n... " he said, Looking at me. Oh god, Please don't look at me. Please don't be weak y/n.

" Y/n please, i will make sure this time. I'll be better " he said but Everything starts to flash on my mind, The way he hurted me, the way he invalidate my feelings and even try to take my child away from me. I get my hands from him and realize that....

I don't want to be part of his life anymore....

I don't wanna get involved on his messy life....

" please leave tae.... " I said and go inside of the house, I locked the gate before he do something.

Tears unknowingly dropped on my cheeks and just realized that when i stepped my foot inside.

I saw my child with lisa having fun with her dolls and it makes me smile seeing how happy she is even though there's a mess.

I am ready to sacricifice everything i have just not to lose those smiles on my daughter's face.

They notice that i am standing and staring at them, They smiled and returned also their sweet smile.