Chapter 27

Dear Son,

             I do really sorry for everything, I am sorry if me and your dad pressured you to the point that you will choose between us, our wants or your own family. I do remember that i even give you a warning, I am really sorry for everything. I know you won't talk to us, because of what me and your dad did but still we will sending our apologies to you. I hope your doing fine. And i love you, mama and papa loves you. And i think its time for us to free you from everything. I know it's too late already but still try yoyr best to win your family back.

I read the letter, I don't know why but anger was only the thing  i can feel right now. For so many years, I realize that i keep choosing what my parents want and not my family.

I felt so guilty, I felt dirty from what i did. I fucking have a sex with a woman who i don't love because they want me and rosè to have a child for the agreement they had with rosè parents.

I drop my body to the sofa and keep punching myself, being frustrated from what is happening right now. I need my wife, I need my daughter. I fucking need them!

" Kim taehyung, Go to your room now son. " Our Oldest maid stated. I shake my head and tears started to escape from my eyes.

" son, it will be okay. You been so strong from the very beginning and i am so proud of you but because of some of your decisions, you failed as a husband to your wife " she said and hug me, which i gladly accept it as i really need those.

" stop crying, and take a bath already then rest.... " She said, which i also followed. She even guide me to go on my room

Seeing this room without elle and y/n, makes me miss them more. I sit on the right corner of the bed as y/n always on that side and hug her pillow which haven't changed its pillowcase from the very first day when she left.

" I miss you wifey.... " This was the only thing i said before i driff off to sleep.

I wake up and found out myself hugging the pillow of y/n. I fix the bed and go downstairs, seeing Mrs. Park talking someone on the phone.

She put the telephone down, it means the call was ended already.

" Who was that? " I asked, she look at me and smiled.

" It's rosè parents, They asked me to send their deeply apologize to you " She stated before going toour kitchen area.

After they destroyed my family for so many years, They will just apologize?

It's unfair... but who am i to get revenge? I do have fault also here and that's because i became coward.

_____________

I am now on my company, doing all my works so that i can executed my plans for today.

4:30 pm when I finished all my work and decided to leave the company.

5 pm when i reached on a flower store.

I saw a blue flowers, and remember that she loves any kind of flowers as long as it's have a color of blue.

I buy a boquet of flowers and aswell as the teddy bear that i saw earlier.

I go to their village and click their doorbell.

After trying 3 times, Someone came and it is lisa.

" Hi, uhmm is y/n and----" I was about to complete my sentence when she started to walk away, making me shout.

" 10 minutes lisa! Let me see my wife and daughter! " I shout but she didn't even got bugged by me. I started banging on theur gate when, she started to get out from the house again.

" Why are you here? Huh? Are you going to make a fuss again? Oh c'mon! " she said, making me shake my head and smile at her.

" i am here to see y/n and elle " I said, and i don't know why my tears begun to   roll on my cheeks.

" Why you're crying now?! Huh?! " she stated, and i just smile at her.

" Can you just take a picture of them? I just want to see them. And here, give this one to elle. And this one, for y/n " I said, and she also accept it.

" Thank you..." I stated, But she just nod her head and go inside of the house.

Lisa P.o.V

I go inside, And see elle and her mom playing with eunwoo, jungkook's son.

I go to them....

" Hey, elle someone gave this to you " I stated, making her look at me and stand up with smile on her face.

" Who gave this bear auntie? " She cutely asked me, making me smile at her then tucked her hairs behind her ears.

" Are you going to be mad if i tell you that it's your dad? " I stated, and she look at me, I can see how her eyes get teary and look outside. I think she's expecting her dad to be there but she didn't find any one.

I look up and saw y/n and jungkook looking at me. Jungkook is frowning his eyebrows while y/n crossing her arms, looking at me.

" Kids, stay here hmm? Me, mama and auntie will just talk " Jungkook stated, And i just followed them until we reached the backyard.

" Lisa....Explain" Y/n stated, making me gasped.

" I'm sorry, Look how elle miss her dad. Just this time okay? It won't happen again " I stated, making jungkook nod his head but y/n just brushed her hair back.

" Let's talk private lisa. " A man talked behind, I turned and saw jin.

__________

" One more time, If i found out that you are accepting stuffs that from taehyung. I will kicked you out. " Jin stated, and left.

I got out from the room, and saw elle playing the bear which her bilogically dad gave to her.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and take a picture of her. I also spotted y/n, having a chitchat with jungkook while laughing. So, i grabbed the oppurtunity and take a picture of her as well.

I open my messenger and secretly send those pictures to taehyung.

He replied....

" Thank you, take care of them as i am not there to do that " He daid through chat making me like his message and put my phone on my pocket again.

" Oh lisa! Let's eat! " Y/n shout, making me smile and nod my head.

" kook, cooked this one " She said, making me gladly accept it. Then taste it, i can't deny it. It tastes so good

" How was it? " jungkook asked me, I look at him and smile.

" tastes good. " I stated  which makes him smile and y/n as well

I don't know why but i feel something weird.

To be continued....