Chapter 29

Y/n P.o.V

I was walking on the hallway of orphanage when, I saw a familiar figure talking with sister marie on her office.

And yeah, I am right.

It's rosè....

Well, I do not care anymore if she hurt me again or what. I knocked on the door 3 times before going in, I even pretended that I am shock that she's here.

She smiled at me. Wow, Why she's smiling at me? What's her trip?

" I should leave you both. " sister marie said, and walk out before i say anything else.

" It's been long time since we both go here... " she cut the silence between me and her.

I just look at her, and realize that she's been looking at me since earlier.

" I'm sorry, Y/n....I'm sorry if i destroyed your perfect family " she said and even kneeled down and hold my hand while saying her sentence

" Get up rosè...." I said and looking somewhere as i felt that my eyes getting hot

" I'm sorry, If i just control my self and didn't choose my desires maybe we're okay, maybe you're family is still doing good " She said, and crying already while saying those.

" I have an ovarian Cancer y/n and even detect that the cancer already spreading on my body. And i want us to be okay before everything got too late " She said, while crying. She slowly stand up and felt that my heart is aching from what i heard.

"  You sacrificed may things and suffered from the consequences of it. I'm really, I really am " She said and finally got a courage to look at her. I saw that she's sincere from what she's saying.

" Since i met a friend like you, I told to myself that i should keep you cause you took care of me and we got each other's back. We even treat each other as a sister but because of your desire everything change " I said, and control the feeling of being emotional right now.

She looked down, wiping her tears.

" I suffered from a lot of things. I even get depressed, I have a lot of doubts to myself. Many what if's that i wanted you and tae to answer but then now that you confessed i think closure of me and tae will be enough " I said and slwoly walk to her.

" I didn't fight, Nor hurt you rosè even after all you did to me. Cause i keep telling to myself that It's okay to be the one who's recieving the pain than a person who is giving a pain to someone" I stated

" I still do forgive you...Glad to know that rosè, my long lost friend came back already. Go knows how much i missed you, I want to tell you how hurt i am but i can't... thank you, Thank you for coming back " I stated and finally let my tears out. We hug each other and cried.

" You know, ever since that we lost connection. I keep telling to God that still guide and protect you at any cost " I said and hold her hand. We're here sitting on a bench looking at how peaceful the sorroundings are

" I want to say how grateful i am to have you y/n... but sadly i am leaving this world soon. " She stated making me look up the sky and see that it's turning orange, yellow.

" hoo! " I sigh " Don't tell that, We just became okay and now, you're leaving me again. Fight, okay? " I said and look at her, she just stare at me back and i can see that tears started to build up in her eyes.

" I don't think i can. Anyways, Are you and tae have a talk already? " she asked me. I shake my head indicating her that we still haven't talked.

" If ever me and tae will talk maybe it will just be about on our daughter " I said and looked down.

" hmm yeah, does it mean that you and jungkook already together? " She asked me and i nod  plastering a smile. She hug me and i can feel my shoulder getting wet.

" Glad to know that you're being happy again. It's been awhile since i saw you smiling without faking that you're really happy " She said and i nod and hug her back.

" Can i see elle? I just want to aplogize to her as well " She said and i nod. We stand up and drive off to my house.

We go inside, and i can see that lisa is frowning her eyebrows.

" Maybe me and lisa will have a talk first " She said and i just nod and go upstairs to call elle.

Lisa P.o.V

I am shock that y/n bring this bitch here.

She go where i am at but still leaving enough space for us.

" can we talk? " she said, And i just roll my eyes.

" i see, that you're still a mad. I am sorry for everything that i did " She said and start coming to me not leaving a gap anymore.

She knelt down...and it made me shock.

" I am sorry lisa-ah, Even me. I feel dirty to myself, I fel how cruel i am to destroy a perfect family. I just want to apologize before anything get too late." She stated, I feel that there's something wrong. I want to ask her but my brain keeps telling me no, and reminding me that i am still angry on what she did.

" I want to say sorry, And I am not faking it. I really miss how close we are, Maybe in next life i will still choose you and y/n to be my friends. I want to do the things that we had when we're still studying " She said, and i witnessed how her voice broke. I want to cry but i can't, she might manipulating me.

" Stop with this act, You're jusy manipulating me " I said but she seems that she doesn't care and just smile at me with tears flowing from her eyes.

" No i'm not, This is my karma already. I have a ovarian cancer and detect that it is spreading all over on my body. I do not know when I will die or how long i will stay. I am here just incase that i am leaving you already atleast i apologize and say to all of you how grateful i am to have you in my life. " She said and it surprise me, she even give to me a papers and i read that she's telling the truth.

" Good to know that you never left y/n like what i did. Take care of her, You been so strong. Stop controlling and hiding your emotions lisa, Being affectionate sometimes is great. Stop being hard on yourself, You're good and hoping that you and jin will fix everything " She said and it made me cry, I can't stop myself anymore. Her words made me cry as it's been awhile since someone appreciate me.

She hug me and i just hug her back. I don't know why but the feeling of anger  slowly going away.

" I feel great right now that we three are now okay. " She said and i smiled then slap her arms.

" Don't leave us, huh?! " I said but she just laugh and put her hands on her pocket.

" I won't promise but I'll try... " she said. Aigoo this girl

To be continued.....