Chapter 25

Lisa P.o.V

I am gently putting jin on the bed and stared at his face, being amazed on how handsome he is.

I immediately go to his closet and get a towel but there's something that caught my eyes, It's an envelope. I get it and once look at jin who's peacefully sleeping. I sat on a couch that placed near on the verranda.

I open the envelope to see what's inside and it surprise me, It's a love letters and there's even a notebook. I read it one by one and found out that, I wasn't his first love....I was a second choice.

His first love leave him when we enter the school, and i only caught his eyes because on how doe my eyes is.

But it doesn't care to me because all those years, I thought i was the one who is first from everything because that's what he said but no, he lied to me... I was just his second choice because i look like his first love.

Tears started to form on my eyes and it totally fall when i heard him saying...

" Aestherelle...." He said while his voice broke and tears keep falling on his eyes like what my eyes doing as well. I go to him and wipe those tears from his cheeks and kiss his forehead.

" it must be your first love...." i said, It hurts me because all these years i keep blaming myself why he got broken. But it's fine, Still it's glad to know that I can now freely live without holding the past and keep blaming myself from what happened.

I tuck him in his blanket before leaving him to sleep as well, As if i am really going to sleep.

Jungkook P.o.V

7:30 am

Actually last night, I am not totally drunk. I am just sober, or should i say that lisa is overacting also hahaha. I look at the girl who i am hugging with and i can tell that she's so beautiful.

I am not regretting from what happened last night. I love her, and she loves me also. Everythingthat happened last night was made from love and not just lust.

She slowly open her eyes, and i saw that it widen seeing me awake. Making me chuckle from her cute actions.

" want for a round 2? " i said in a joking way as she slapped my arms, that hurts to the point that i hissed in pain

" stop it jungkook, you went so hard. I think i can't even stand up!!!! " she said after she tries to stand up Hahaha.

" let me help you wifeyyy " i said, I called her like that. Cause why not? After all she will be my wife after the court appeal their divorce papers

" help or you will do something again? " she said, and she looks so done hahahaha. I laugh at her reaction making her more mad.

" i won't do something wifey, I'm just going to help you okay? " i said and carefully bring her to the bathroom. I turn on the heater so that she can have a warm bath.

" I will be waiting outside or you want me to join---- Yeah, like what i said I'll just wait outside " I said as i saw that she will throw something to me hahaha. I immediately close the door and remembered what happened lastnight, It makes me smile but then my thing started to----No way! Stop it jungkook!

After an hour, Y/n get out from the bathroom with a bathrobe only. She looks so sexy.

" what are you looking to? " she said while brushing her hair, She's so cute when she's getting mad hahaha.

" is it illegal to watch my beautiful wife? " i said but she just roll her eyes and it makes me laugh. See? How this girl can make me feel all emotions? There's no way that i am letting her go away.

I will take the risk, No matter what happen.

" Mr. Jeon, just take a bath because we need to send the kids to their school. You are making them late " she scold me making me smile and said...

" Yes, Ma'am " i said and act like a soldier who saluting their superior.

Y/n P.o.V

I am lucky to have this man, I know it's still illegal as our divorce still not granted but i know soon it will be.

I brush my hair and wear a casual clothes as there's nothing special to do today, we're just going to send the kinds on their school and done.

Once i got dressed, I go to elle and eunwoo's bedroom.

" Hey kids! Ready? " i said as the both of them go to me.

Elle is such a good sjster to eunwoo, they look like really a siblings.

" yes mom " they both said making me smile and gold their hands.

" then let's go downstairs, Let's wait your daddy " i said and about to walk when elle and eunwoo stopped.

" our daddy? " elle said while eunwoo is giving me a confused look.

" yes, Cause starting from now on me and mr. Jeon are now in official " i said making them shout and it hurts my ears but still glad as they accept our decisions

" Yehey!!!! Give us baby brother " Eunwoo said making me cough, This kid.

" Maybe once you and your dad get married hmm? For now let's wait him " i said and we go downstairs to wait
Him.

I saw lisa and jin having a breakfast but i can sense that they are being awkward. Lisa is used to be funny and jolly but today something is off. No one dared to talk.

Jungkook is going downstairs while smiling as he is about to greet the kids. He look at me and kiss my lips.

" you okay, wife? " he said but i just keep looking at lisa and jin and i think he understoods what i am looking at

" let them be, they must have a bad sleep last night. Cause You're too loud " he said, making me slap his arm btw he is just wearing a khaki color of 3/4 short maong and white polo then a sneakers as i said, we're just casual today.

" Keep your mouth shut jeon, the kids are here. You're confusing them " I said, as he act like he zip his mouth. He get the kids and they go first to the car while mw is just following them.

He even open the passenger area for me and secure me by putting the seat belt before he go to the driver's area

" okay kids! After your school we will go to the mall, so better be good on your teachers and also make friends " he said, maybe a family date as we officialy became together. He holds my hand while he's driving. I even insist to him that do not hold my hand as it is very dangerous but he is stubborn.

To be continued....