Chapter 31

Jungkook P.o.V

" Y/n...wifeyy, Tomorrow will be the final hearing for your divorce. " I said and she look at me.

" Oh okay, Wanna come with me? " She said but i know it's also hurting her knowing that her family will be totally incomplete.

" No, I will just stay here. Make sure to update me tomorrow hmm? " I said and hug her which she also hug me back.

" Thank you for loving me " She said. It made me smile and tear up.

" No, Thank you for allowing me to love you " I said and caressed her hair.

Y/n P.o.V

" Today I announced that Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim Marriage are now void." The judge said. I can see taehyung on my peripheral vision, he change so much. He bacame so thin and doesn't look like he's getting enough sleep.

"  The court has granted to void your marriage which means it will be invalid. " The prosecutor said and we start to head out.

" Can we talk? " Taehyung asked me. I have now courage to look at his eyes and i can see that he's in pain but i just ignore it and nod my head for what he wants.

" I guess this will be the closure for the two of us. You know that i didn't say anything to you even just apologize. So here i am " Taehyung said, we have enough distance. I can see how his eyes got glistened by his tears.

" I know you won't easily forgive me but still here i am, I will apologize. I am sorry if i keep hurting you back then, I am really sorry if i became too coward. I am sorry if i realize my fail decisions too late. I am sorry if you had a trauma and depression. I promise that you won't suffer it anymore as we're no walking out to each other's lives. I am thankful that i had a wife like you, You are having a good patience to everything. You never left me even i am hurting you already. You still love me back then even you know that me and rosè are having a thing. Thank you for giving me a wonderful child like elle, I miss her so much....I hope i can hug her again but i know this isn't the right time for that " He said. I am about to tear up on his words, thankfully i control myself.

" I am sorry for hurting you both, If time comes by and elle is growing up can you tell to her how my face is back then? I just found myself ugly right now, For sure she won't recognize me anymore. Take care of yourself, And yeah gladly to know that jungkook is taking care the both of you so well " He added.

" Sorry will not made me forget about the past. In time, I will forgive you. Remember that those past years i never stopped loving you, I neger get tired of you but i am just a human, I need to choose myself now. Hoping for you to be back being healthy. " i said and drive off to my house.

Taehyung P.o.V

Seeing her walking away on me, and i saw her ring on the ground made me cry.

It's done....

I am only with myself...

I got home and felt so empty, I saw many bottles everywhere and some of them are broken and have blood with it. Yes, I am cutting myself. This was the feel that y/n felt when she had depression and I can't imagine how she overcome everything.

I know it's still 4:45 in the afternoon but this is already my routine. Drinking beverages and afterwards cutting myself until i driff off to myself. I do not eat anymore, It's not important to me.

" I miss you both.... " i said while holding our family picture to my other hand while drinking some beer. I felt my eyes started to get hot and tears started to get it's way to go out.

" I am sorry, Elle. Appa is so bad " I said and cried again. I am really sorry.

" Papa miss you so much..." I said between my sobs. I hug our family picture just to feel them atleast.

I cut myself so deep until i saw only black....

Is this my end already?

I hope so.....

But please let me see my daughter first...

Lisa P.o.V

My hands started shaking and my knees started to tremble.

" Y/n.... taehyung..... is on the hospital " I shakely said to them, And they went all to me.

" Why? What happened? " Jin said while bringing me to his embrace.

" Taehyung commit suicide " I said and they are all got their mouth open.

___________

Y/n P.o.V

We saw many appratus that connected to taehyung's body. He's in icu and we're just here at the mirror that uses for the boarder.

We saw his eyes open and land his eyes to elle.

His got glistened by tears seeing elle waving her hands through the window. It hurts me seeing them like this.

" Appa! I LOVE YOU! " Elle shouts and taehyung just keep looking at her. And he smiled even it's hard for him to do that.

" Ma'am, we can let her hug her dad if she wants to " The doctor said. I wasn't bacame hesitant anymore and just nod my head.

Taehyung P.o.V

I open my eyes and see my daughter having big smile on her face while waving her hands. It got me teary, Seeing her like this.

" appa! I LOVE YOU " i heard her saying those.  I smiled, even i wanted to say it back i can't. I am surprised that doctor let her in but now she is wearing a lab gown. She go to me and i slowly touch her face every part of it. Cause i miss my child. This might be the last time atleast i have a chance to see and touch my child again.

" Papa, I miss you " she said while smiling but right now i can see tears on her eyes.

She hug me and it made me cry more.

Appa loves you so much elle.... I am really sorry, Appa is really sorry.

" Elle, Baby look at me. Appa need to sleep now, say your last words hmm? Before papa close his eyes " the doctor said. And that's when i realize that this will really be the last time. I just look at her even my vision getting blurry.

" Appa, let's go out once you became okay. I love you " She said, Sorry elle. Appa can't do it anymore. I am sorry, I really am.

Lord, take care of my child And my friends even my ex wife and my family. Give them the happiness they deserve.

Y/n P.o.V

I saw taehyung's eyes got closed and that's it. This will be the last time.

Let's see each other again in next life but we will make sure that if that time comes no one will be hurting anymore

To be Continued....