Chapter 30

Jin P.o.V

Me and Rosè is here at the garden. I got mad or should i say that i was just shock that y/n and bring her here.

We both looking up on the sky.

" I remember how me, y/n and lisa wished whenever we saw stars. Should we try it? " She said and i nod at her. She just smiled and before she close her eyes. I see how her eyes screaming that she's happy and there's a part that i can see sadness.

We start to wished and i heard her...

" Take care of them God, Guide and protect them whatever they will do something or whenever they will go. Give them the love that they deserves, and wishing them to heal the scars that past gave them. " She said and slowly open her eyes.

I wish that everyone will get their happiness...

" I want to say thank you for the things you have done to y/n and to her daughter. And sorry as well, If I am the one who broke our friendship. " She stated. I want to talk but i can't, My mind and heart stopping me to do something but just listen to her.

" You are good jin, C'mon let's go back who we really are. Stop acting tough and cold, I know how much you missed lisa. You don't have to hide your feelings dude, Do you like seeing her with someone? " She said and i chuckled then shake my head while looking down. I can't deny it that I can't see lisa being with someone.

" So you must take the risk again, Lisa is willing to do the same thing. Fix it, Atleast before i go, all of you are settled already " She said making me look up to her and frown my eyebrows.

" I think I'm leaving you soon. I can even predict when " she said, making me look up at the sky. Just to prevent myself in crying.

" I have a cancer, it starts on my ovary until it spreads already. I thought i am just pregnant but i am wrong. It is already a cancer " she stated, makes my tears slowly coming out from my eyes.

" Uhuh. Let's go inside, It's getting cold " She said and about to leave when i hug her.

" Thank you rosè....Thank you for coming back to yourself " I said and she break the hug and smile at me.

" Because i need to. Let's go? I neex to talk elle also before i leave " She said and i just nod.

We enter the house and see elle being shocked on what see.

Rosè is slowly walking to her and hold her hands.

" Can we talk? " Rosè asked and she look at us, making us all nod..

Elle P.o.V

Me and auntie rosè go inside of a room which we can talk privately and comfortable.

" I want to say sorry---" I cut her off...

" I forgive you auntie. I am not mad at you, I am just dissappointed but upon hearing your and uncle jin conversation awhile ago. It made me realize that I should forgive you cause we or should i say, you do not hold your time anymore and it's better to forgive than to hold grudges. Try to fight auntie hmm? " I said and can see how her eyes glistened because of my words.

" I will. And if auntie didn't make it do not let your mama hurt hmm? I will always look for all of you. I will just be there. So, if you have problem you must tell it to me by looking up the sky " She said and i hug her which she also accepted.

Y/n P.o.V

I see elle and rosè holding each other's hands while walking downstairs.

She reached us and look at me.

" Can i have a seconds with jungkook? After that i will leave since its getting darker already " She stated, I just nod and let go of jungkook's hands.

Jungkook P.o.V

We reached the backyard of our house. I keep enough distance with her.

" Uhmm take care of y/n hmm? Uh taehyung loves her and even faithful and loyal to her, I was just became desperate to the point that i used all my assets just to get him from y/n. " She said, I just nod at her and put my hands on my pocket while starring those stars from the night sky.

" Uh do not hurt her like what me and taehyung did? Well it's my fault tho. Thank you, thank you for taking good care of my friend. I do even heard that you became enemies to lovers and i think your love story was kinda funny. " she said making me smile remembering those times that I used to call her Ms. Cockroach

" Thank you for teaching y/n to love again. If it's my time to leave already, please, make sure that she will always be okay. She is good at hiding her real feelings but then she can let out the real thing that she is feeling if you'll hug her " she said and i just smiled and nod at her.

" Well then, I think let's go inside. As i also need to leave " She stated but then i close our gap and hug her.

" Thank you for realizing your fault. " I said and let go of the hug.

Y/n P.o.V

It's been a minutes and i saw jungkook and rosè going inside.

" Uhm i have to go now. " she said, I, lisa and jin go to her and we had a group hug before she left.

" She is leaving us soon...." Lisa said as her voice broke.

" Yeah, and thankfully that before she do that we're already in good terms " I said and caressed lisa's back.

Jin P.o.V

It's okay to be like this...maybe closure is only the thing that can lead us to have a good life already. No more doubts and what if's, if that happen

Maybe someday she will be back on my arms, maybe.

I will just wished her a good luck on everything she will do.

I won't ask anything but her safety, and her happiness.

I will love you unconditionally, Lalisa Manoban but apparently i can't continue this feelings as i know someone will treat you better than i did.