Chapter 5

" Make sure about that then. On Elle's birthday that will be the same day where taehyung and rosè announce their marriage in public and you need to leave also and once you leave, make sure that I won't see your face anymore cause it makes me want to puke " Mrs. Kim said leaving me alone here, I burst out in tears as I can't bear the pain anymore

" mom? dad is here...are you crying? again? " she said raising her one eyebrow at me, I chuckle and shake my head as she nodded and left.

I wipe my tears and go inside to talk to the

I locked the door and met Taehyung's cold stare at me.

He crossed his arms against his chest, I gulped and look at him as I became hesitant if I should say to him what I wanted to say

" speak now, you're wasting my time, " he said in a coldly as I felt the lump on my throat making me gulp so hard.

I stepped forward making enough distance for the both of us

" I'll go straight to the point, can I stay here until Elle's birthday? I just want to leave here without her even noticing and I am still getting enough courage to tell her everything, her birthday is next week so? can I? promise this is the last favor " I said. sounding like I am begging well, I am begging to him

" Okay since that day will be the approval of our divorce also. Get ready now, we're going to send Elle to her school " He said with full authority in his voice. Before heading out, I remember what he said which made me in tears.

" Hi, MS. Cockroach " A man interrupt me for kissing Elle. I turn my back and saw my rival, Mr. Jeon Jungkook with a child. I didn't know that he has son.

" Who is he mom? and excuse me Mr. my mom is too beautiful to be called as an cockroach " My daughter said while raising her one eyebrow to Jungkook while having a serious and dangerous aura that she's showing to Jungkook.

" I'm your mom's friend, btw this is my son. Jung won. I didn't know that you have daughter " He said. making me roll my eyes and gritted my teeth. I don't know why but his presence making me annoyed.

"Enough. We still have meeting y/n that we needed to attend. Elle go inside of your school now, Hop in Y/n, We're getting late " he said. after kissing Elle on her cheeks, I just follow what he said to prevent arguments especially we're in public.

_________________

" Ok. So, Atty. Kim Seokjin is already here, the lawyer of Mrs. Kim Y/n. I guess we can start the discussion " He said in a serious manner as we all nod and listen to him and to Jin as well as they are discussing many things.

" Let me send you on your shop " Jin volunteered. making me smiled a little bit as he exchange it also with his smile. He get my things but got interrupted by taehyung, my soon ex-husband. My heart keeps aching seeing him and knowing that next week will be the end of everything between us.

to be continued.....