Chapter 1

Y/N P.o.V

i was brushing my long hair while looking at our mirror as i see myself that are unhappy not like before.

No need to act that everything will be okay, no need to act that we're still in love to each other, i hope i can turn back the time where evrything is all pure.

tears fall on my cheeks unknowingly when someone knocked on our door

" y/n-ssi, your husband and daughter are eagerly waiting you downstairs as they make me go here and ask you to make fast what you were doing " Mrs. Jing said making me chuckle.

elle and her father has a lot of similarities, they are bith short-temperd.

i nod and smile at her before heading downstairs as i saw elle pouting her lips while her dad is kneeling infornt of her as he is convincing her to wait me more

"sorry baby, mom is getting you late. let's go? " i said as i kiss her pouted lips, and ask them to leave as taehyung stand up and wipe the dust that are on his pants and get the bag of elle and hold our daughter's hand before heading out, leaving me.

it's okay to be like this atleast once i leave elle, she won't be notice it anymore

____________

" mommy? daddy? can you kiss each other before i go inside? " elle said as she thought that we can still do that after all the secret problems we're getting through.

i was about to say something when a pair of lips landed on mine, making me close my eyes and feel the warmth of my husband's lips but not too long when he remove it and stand up straight acting like nothing happened.

i sighed and remember that we're just doing it because our daughter wanted it

" bye mom and dad, see you later " elle added while smiling widely before heading inside of her school.

this is what i wanted to see everyday, seeing my child happy and cheerful but i know when the right time comes, i needed to leave her and i hope she understand it.

" what are yoi waiting for? go inside already. our lawyers are already waiting us " taehyung said as i realize that he's already inside of his car making me sigh as i just open the passenger's door where it's locate at the back and close it as i make myself comfortable as he starts the engine.

I am zoning out as i had a thoughts of what would be the reaction of elle if she found out that me and her dad are getting divorce

elle can't woke up and get up in morning without seeing me or waking her up by me.

i felt pain as i feel that there's a sting on my heart, i hope my husband and my bestfriend will love my daughter more that i am.

i hope taehyung will still give equal attention to elle and to theie upcoming baby if they have.

_____________

" good afternoon, i am atty. Kalix J. Martinez and i am the lawyer of Mr. Kim Taehyung " Atty. Martinez said as he introduce himself once he saw us and show his hands to us, as he is giving signal to us to have an handshake.

we didn't hesitant and do the handshake and afterwards we all sat down as Atty. Martinez starts his job

" as i was saying Mrs. Kim y/n needed to hire an personal atty in order for us to communicate in easy way and of course our main target is to void your both marriage very soon as that's what Mr. Kim Wanted " he said in a serious and respect manner, i just nld even i know to myself that i can't afford an attorney.

my hands get cold as the tears started threatening me making me fight it as possible cause taehyung is staring at me as i saw him in my peripheral vision

this is not the right time to cry y/n, come on. i said as i am cheering myself not to cry infornt of taehyung.

i wanted him to see me strong and fine cause i don't want to make him feel that i want him to pity me.

i gulped many times and succesfully stop the tears that are threatening to fall awhile ago but there's a big lump on my throat and it hurts but i just set aside that and end this meeting cause i can't stay any longer here

______________

" hi my son, my daughter in law and of course elle, my grandchild. let's have an dinner " Taehyung's mother said as she welcomed us by her cheerful voice. and we can't disagreed so we just go at the dinning area

we're having a peaceful air of mood when one of our maid said something that makes me change my mood easily.

" sir, Ms.Rosè is coming here " One of our maid said as taehyung lift his expression that are cold awhile ago.

ky heart hurts seeing him getting excited to meet his fiancè, this is the reason why he wanted to get divorced very soon cause he is getting married with someone

" hi auntie, hello elle. i have a gift for you, here " Rosè said as she greets mama and my child and gave a gift to elle as she also accept it and kiss rosè on her cheeks as rosè did a same thing too, i am not going to expect an a greet from her since she's traitor.

but why i am feeling a guilt, i need to get rid this feeling cause my conscience are clean

Taehyung maee her sit while smiling and put some dishes that cooked by mama.

my heart keeps clutching as i wanted to burst out now but i can't, my child is here, I need to be strong for her.

taehyung even kiss her on the cheeks, thankfully that elle is focusing on what she's eating.

" eat this one, mama cooked it for you " taehyung said as mama smiled and eat again making rosè open her mouth and eat what taehyung wanted her to eat.

i secretly wipe the tears that escaped from my eyes, why do they need to hurt me like this? there's so many people on this world, why it needed to be us?