Chapter 6

" There's a family dinner later y/n. dad will go home. So, Make sure that you will come earlier than what I am expecting " He said in a cold tone, before walking away with the Atty. Kalix

Jin looks at me and open his arms as I slowly go to him and hug him as I felt his arms wrapping around my waist. I felt safe with him.

" I should have come earlier. How long? How long has he is being jerk to you? " He said. gently loosening the hug and looking at my eyes as I felt that he tucked some hairs behind my ears. I burst out in tears, letting the tears speak how hurt I am.

" I'll do everything to make you happy, now that I am here already. No one will make you in pain anymore " He said softly while closing our gaps once again. He let me rest my head on his chest and I felt that he is rubbing my back, I feel the gentleness of his actions.

__________________

( 1 week later before Elle's 7th Birthday )

" Bun. Sit down here, Mommy will tell you something. " I said and she followed what I said also. She sat down and look at me. I see the innocence in her eyes and it made my tears form in my eyes as it's threatening me that it will fall at any moment.

" Listen to me. If one day, You can't see my presence anymore. Don't cry, hmm? I hope you won't forget and get mad on mommy. I want you to always remember that I am leaving you here because for your own sake. " I said. I can not control myself anymore but to be emotional, I can see Elle that she is now in tears.

" Mom? Are you and dad, Fighting again? " She said with full innocence on her voice. While wiping her tears, I caressed her cheeks and shake my head.

She lower her head as I knelt down and make her look to look at me.

" baby it's your birthday so we should enjoy, hmm? let's go downstairs? " i said wiping my tears, she nod and left.

i cried all my heart out, this is it.

I am now leaving, i will miss this once i called home, i will miss my daughter and of course the man who once i called mine.

______________

i pulled my suitcase that are placed secretly in order to elle not to see it.

i go downstairs with suitcase and some bags, it's currently 7:30 pm and this is the time where i am going to leave my daughter

there's so many people gathered together, making a circle for elle with his dad and auntie rosè.

that should be my place but it's fine, i saw how happy elle is and it make me smile in tears.

i know she's in the good hands, promise i'll go back here omce i fix myself and my problems. i love you, elle, Mommy will miss you so much. I'm very sorry

To be Continued.....