Chapter 3

i am getting the ingredients when rosè extend her feet without taehyung knowing, making me out of balance as i tripped.

i meet the cold floor and taste some blood from my lips as i really fell so hard but taehyung still ask rosè if she's fine even i am the injured one.

why do i still expecting him to care for me even just a little?

he don't love me anymore and that's what should i marked.

i tried to get up and wipe some blood, elle help me to stand up straight and fully get the ingredients.

i didn't know that i sprained my ankle until i felt hurt from the part that i got sprained.

blood keeps coming on my lips as i just keep wiping it off, elle look at me  as she is getting bothered, why i am keep wiping my lips.

i felt taehyung stares at me while chopping the bacons into a smaller pieces and i felt rosè smirk at me aswell but i just ignored them

" Mommy's fine, go, seat there honey " i said calm and sweetly to her, assuring that i am fine and safe.

she look at me again as i just smiled and gladly she followed me and behave there while reading some of her books as she is having an exams later

" do you want me to help you? " rosè said as i heard her while preparing the stove to boiled the pasta and cook the sauce.

i heard taehyung coming to them as well as i just let my ears to hear them

" can you please stop bothering me aunti rosè?  i can do this, i just need my surroundings to be peaceful " elle said while looking at her auntie and her dad.

" don't be rude elle when someone is talking to you and specially when someone is older than you, understood? " Taehyung said in a cold and serious manner.

making elle surrender her hands to the air, signing his dad that she's sorry

Elle start to focus on her book again. I hope i can tell it to her right, i hope i am ready enough to tell it, i hope i have a courage.

this is what i am saying to my mind as i remember and realize that i only have 2 days left to be ready and tell to her about the divorcement we're doing

" food is done! " i said to caught their attention which i did successfully. i gave elle a plate and put some carbonara and of course the perfect drink is orange juice.

I also pour it on her glass as i sat down and start to feed her

" ma'am, Madam Kim order us to put some band aid on your lips " she said as i just get the band aid on her hands and put it on my lips.

i felt taehyung stares but i just ignored it and continue feeding elle

_____________

" our sale's are getting low because of that cafè. aish there's so many places why here? i'll kill who's owner of that shop! " Lisa said, fuming in anger while i am looking where the new cafè was, where in it's just infront of my shop.

well if you're wondering the wall of my office was glass if you're going to look back from your chair, that's why we can see it

To be Continued...