Chapter 17

Archer's pov

Striding towards this scum, I gripped his jaw and yanked him towards me "You dare hurt my woman" I seethed. "How fucking dare you" manoeuvring my hand and smashing his head into the concreate wall without no hesitation.

His screams were like music to my ears, he suddenly cried out "I don't know what your talking about, please" begging and whimpering pathetically.

I got up and walked towards the chair with two of my men at either side. Sitting down and looking at him with my eyes glowing red and pupils dilating with need.

He cowered into the corner "p please, I haven't h h hurt your w woman, you are mistaken....I" Raising my hand and giving a signal to both of my men, they both lurched forward and punched him into his gut.

"speak when told too, you got it" yanking his hair back and menacingly glaring at him.

Taking my cigar out my suit pocket and lighting it up, taking a deep puff and blowing the smoke. The only sounds that were emitting were Xavier's heaving and coughs echoing throughout the entire cell.

Taking off my suit jacket and throwing it on the floor carelessly. Standing up and walking towards him, with my cigar in my mouth. Crouching near him, I tauntingly say "A boy, running into the woods, looking for me, the assassin and shouting a name....what name was that" tilting my head to the side, examining his face, waiting for his response.

He stuttered " l..la" I didn't let him finish, I jabbed my cigar into his left eye. Screams of pain and violent sounds of chains clanking on the stone floor. I kept punching his face repeatedly, but stopped until I saw a satisfied amount of blood. That still wasn't enough for me.

"Don't you dare say that name" I growled out. Xavier whimpered and gave me a confused look. My hand latching on to his neck, I revealed "Layla is mine. My woman. My life.." his eyes widened and gulped "you fucking hurt her."

"I I please, I n need to s see h her p ple.." begging.....pleading "shut your fucking mouth" shouting out and kneeing his abdominal area.

"Get out" directed this to my two men. Hearing their footsteps getting quieter and quieter. "When I am done with you, you will be begging me to kill you" Once I whispered that, my beast came out and continued to punch him till death.

Fenris was not stopping, he went for the kill. I tried getting control back, but remained futile. I didn't want my beast to kill him yet, I wanted him to beg for mercy, beg me to finish him. He didn't listen, never does.

He suddenly froze when he heard and smelt his sweet beloved "Archer?" Layla whispered.

Fenris turned around, his breathing harsh and irregulated, pupils dilated, claws enlarged and fangs elongated.

Layla shakily walked forward, "Fenris?"
Fenris purred when his name was called out by his love. He immediately stalked forward to his beloved. When he stood in front of her, the fear in her eyes was so evident, a slight whimper vibrated out of Fenris when he saw that.

"y you p p promised?.." she whimpered accusingly.

A deep rumbling growl escaped Fenris who was still in full control, "I didn't make no promises my soul." stepping closer to her. Layla shook her head in disbelief, whilst tears fell from her precious eyes.

Fenris immediately wiped her fallen tear and stepped closer and closer until he could feel her body and breath. Trapping her in his arms, he whispers in her ears "I cannot allow anyone hurting you, you are precious to us. You are our world and our future. We have been waiting for you for so many painful years..."