Chapter 4

(Nikolay, dempsey and james)
Chapter 4
Layla's pov

After Archer washed me thoroughly, he never left my side even for a second, he was so focused on washing me, touching me in various places that made me blush profoundly.

I don't even know but the stories and rumors I have been hearing every time I go for walks in the parks, were not pretty.

But here he is standing in glory, being utterly nice and sweet to me. He never harmed me in such ways, all he has been doing since the moment I have awaken was taking care of me and loving me.

I never been with a man before, never had my first kiss. The way Archer kept staring, touching and speaking huskily to me makes me so aroused and I never had that feeling before.

I didn't realise a bulky arm surrounding my waist and my ear lobe being sucked.

"my love what are you thinking about hmm," I can feel Archers breath on my neck, making me shiver in a good way.

I quietly whispered "oh I was just thinking about things" unsure to say it aloud to him.

All of a sudden I was turned around in a fast speed almost causing me to have whiplash and fall, but Archers arms kept my balance and pulled me up straight and against him, which I blushed, noticing the position we are in.

"you are lying little one, you better tell me what's bothering you sweetheart, right this minute." He growled lowly giving me a warning, not to lie to him and his beast or else I will be getting a punishment which made me gulp and shake in fear.

"oh i i was just t thinking about you" i put my head down not wanting to see his face but i was also embarrassed.

he lifted my chin up gently, "what about me" he said in a curious way.

I took a deep breath " its just t that a all these rumours I have been hearing about y you w was vicious and b being in front of you, y you are not vicious but kind and loving." I blushed.

He let out a deep chuckle and smirked "my precious little gem, I'm only loving, kind, protective and obsessed with you my love."

I smiled at him and he gently stroked my cheek in a tender way, and I leaned more into his hands never wanting them to let go.

Suddenly, I just realised that I was only wearing a towel.

"erm Archer, I'm only wearing a towel" I whispered to him.

"hmmm you can be in the towel all day my sweetheart, I wouldn't mind at all. But your going to get ill my little mate, so come on, lets get you dressed."

His arms snaked under my legs and I was soon lifted in the air, I quickly put my arms around his neck and leaned so close that my face was tucked under his chin.

Archer put me down and got some clothes for me to wear, as I was observing around the room, I realised that it was full of women and men clothing, but what also shocked me was that all the women clothings were all in my size.

"lift you hands up little one," Archer said besides me in an authoritive voice which made me obey immediately and not ask questions.

He put on a brand new pink lacey bra on me and clipped it on behind, he kissed my back and slowly worked his way down, I moaned because it felt so nice.

"lift your leg baby," I nodded and put one of my hand on Archers muscly shoulder to maintain my balance.

I felt his hand rubbing my legs and going higher which made me aroused and my blush only darkened.