Chapter 12

Layla's pov

I heard acher shout in anger and frustration, which made me jump in my seat.

I put my book down and walked towards the balcony. Too curious to see whats happening below.

What i saw made me gasp, my mother and father are here. Wait, they are the hostages? I thought to myself. I was bewildered and shocked that they were here, they are right here.

I let a happy tear fall out of my eyes.

"Mama, papa" i whispered

Immediately, archer looked up and my parents so did the guards. I blushed but still kept my eyes on them.

I heard archer say "Get away from the balcony little one, your going to hurt yourself." His voice showing his worry.

" darling?" I heard my mothers soft voice, her eyes displaying mix emotions, seeing me.

"Mama" i cried out, i rushed towards the stair case, tears running down my pale face as a water fall. I nearly tripped on my dress but maintained my balance by holding the stair case railing as i still kept on running towards my parents, ignoring archers growling.

Soon as my foot stepped on the floor i was engulfed in a big hug by my mother and father.

"We missed you so much flower." They cried out. I couldnt but let out a sob.

"I missed you t...." suddenly i was harshly picked up from my arms into a hard body. I glanced up with my blurry eyes and saw a glimpse of archers face.

A sob wrecked out my mouth before i could stop it.

"You both made my little one cry." He growled towards my mother and father.

"Papa.." i put my arms out to him, wanting a hug, begging for his fatherly bear hugs that i miss so much.

"She will talk to you later, i need to speak to my little one, guards take them to a guest room and make sure they do not get out. Do you understand." I felt archers harsh breath against my neck.

The guards bowed "yes my king." 2 of the guards took my parents into their room that archer assigned them to be. I could hear their protest, further away as they are being dragged.

I pushed archer away from me and bought my tiny fists on his chest punching him. I know my weak punches didnt affect him as he just stood there, glaring holes into my body.

"Let me go, mama, papa dont go!" I screamed.

"Stop this instant!" Archer voice boomed in the room.

"Everyone get the fuck out my office, now!" Archer was seething with anger.

I went limp, slowly slithering down to the floor, if it wasnt for archers arms holding me up, i would have fallen already.

"You disobeyed me mate," archer growled at me.

I whimpered and cried silently, i attempted again to move away from his hold, but no luck.

He didnt even let me talk to my parents, and ushered them away, forcefully. Thats not fair

He aggressively nipped my ear, "you are getting a punishment."

He picked me up in his arms, walked towards his desk and threw every paper and pen on the floor, and put me on it.

I gulped, i whimpered "p please d dont"

He sighed, he came towards me and rubbed his thump under my eyes, wiping my tears away.