Chapter 11

This is a picture of archer

This is a picture of layla

Archers pov

I saw her cheeks change colour into a beautiful shade of pink.

My beast growling out "mate her, show her and the world that she is ours."

Fenris kept repeating it over and over again. I had to clench my jaw in anger and maintain my self control. My beast is trying to gain domination due to the kiss of our little one.

I sighed and kissed her nose, i walked to the wardrobe and started to strip down. I had to move away from my little mate as quickly as possible because i was tempted to mate her.

I only wore my boxers and walked in a predator manner towards my beautiful little gem. I saw her looked down in nervousness playing with her little fingers.

"She is shy" fenris spoke out to me.

I hummed to him in agreement. I went inside the covers and tucked her in my arms making sure she doesnt escape from my hold.

I heard her screech in surprise. She looked up at me with those big doe eyes.

I kissed her nose, lips, forehead and chin whilst stroking her hair as i heard her purr in delight and snuggle to me even closer.

I smirked and whispered in her ear "good night my love".....

I woke up, feeling a tiny and petite body sleeping soundly besides me.

I opened my eyes and saw my little one cuddling me, her arms were displayed on my chest and torso and her legs were tangled against mine.

I kissed her cheeks lightly and got up but tried very hard not to wake her up. But it didnt seem to work as she stirred in her sleep and stared at me with her enchanting eyes. I smirked and all of a sudden layla hid herself under the blankets, peeking a few times waiting for my reaction.

"Is my little gem shy?" I cooed at her softly.

If anyone saw me right now, watching the assassin king, ruthless and vicious beast, interacting with my mate softly and gently. Can be a shock. I will always be sweet and gentle towards my mate but to others a raging beast.