Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Layla's POV

"your mum suggested that you should give me a tour around this place," I nodded and suddenly he got up from his seat "come on then, what you waiting for."

I gulped and followed him, before we went out, he said "uncle Carlos, Layla is going to show me around, so its going to take a while," my dad nodded at him and smiled.

"okay son, be back before dark, you know what happens," Xavier nodded and motioned me with his hands to follow him.

Beads of sweat was trickling down my face, I wiped it away with the back of my hand.

"I think we should go to the garden Layla, I heard there is a forest and I want to check it out." He said my name in such disgust that it was like poison on his mouth.

I stuttered "o o okay"

As we headed out I notice that it was getting dark, my fear rising as I remembered about the assassins that stalk their prey at night. Oh please no.

Xavier was leading me into the deeper parts of the forest, I started shaking from the cold but also with horror on what Xavier might do to me, no one is around to help me.

Suddenly, Xavier pinned me harshly against a tree, "oww" I hissed as my back was stinging from the hard impact of the tree.

"Its been along time since I gave you a punishment. But, I guess your cousins did it for me."

Tears streamed down my face like a waterfall, he quickly punched my stomach, the same exact spot were Annabelle hurt me.

I screamed in agony. "I am not done Layla" he sneered.

he kicked my ribs and the only thing I could do now was beg, "please don't, I'm sorry for what ever I did!" even though I didn't do anything to him.

I heard a crack and couldn't help but scream louder, a sob raked through my mouth, which I couldn't hold back any more.

"hahaha, this should serve you right, enjoy being killed by the assassins Layla." Xavier smirked and waved, he ran back towards the house which I presume.

My eyes went wide, the assassins, no please, I can't even run. More tears flowed down and on to the ground. I layed my head on the leafs and tried breathing but it didn't work, my stomach clenched in pain, I put my hands on my ribs and saw blood oozing out.

I cried and cried, my ears were in high alert but I felt my eyes getting tired.

I'm going to die, I thought, I was never going to meet my family ever again, I won't be telling them how much I love them.

The atmospheres was very quiet, but the whistling of the wind was there, I heard a leaf crunch straight ahead. I lifted my head and turned my head towards the noise and saw a muscular figure standing there.

I couldn't see his face as he was wearing a cloak, it immediately went in my mind, he is the assassin, the one everyone was talking about.

Archer's pov

Its night, this is the time where I take my fellow assassins in the forest, hunting for humans and killing people who deserve to die.

I am their leader, they will obey my every command, I will not tolerate any disrespect or else I will hunt them down and kill them ever so slowly and watch their face turn pale.

(Play music here)

I walked deeper in the forest, suddenly I hear a painful scream, it sounded like a women. I ran towards the noise and couldn't believe what I saw, a beautiful, gorgeous women laying down, beaten and brusied, bleeding half to death, screaming like her life depends on it.

It awakened my inner demon, something inside of me angered me the most that someone has hurt my innocent beauty, I vowed my self to torture the person to death once I find this bastard.

I saw my beauty, gasping for air, lifting her body upwards, trying to decrease the pain. The pain she felt, I felt it to, this women over here was made for me but I was pissed that I didn't get here in time to help

I walked closer to her, every step I took, my inner demon was alert. As I was close to my angel, she whispered, "please kill me," my face saddened at the thought of me hurting her, made me staggered back.

It was like thousands of bullets rapidly firing at me, making me lose my breath.

My deep voice spoke out in the cold windy night "my love I am not going to kill you," she stuttered "i i cant b b bear t t the pain, p please j just kill m me."

I quickly ran to her side and picked her up ever so gently putting her on my lap, I guided her head on my chest with my hand.

I took off my hoodie that was hiding my face to her. Once I revealed her my face, her eyes went wide, I smirked mentally, that my innocent beauty loved the way I looked.

she reached for my face with her shaking hands, every time she lifted it up higher, she would put it down. I grabbed her hands softly and put it on my face.

She smiled, that gorgeous smile, I want to see that everyday not a single frown.

I felt eyes on me, I looked up and saw 4 of my assassins, they were looking at me and my beauty curiously. I heard her scream, "shhhh my love, your going to be okay. Just look in to my eyes."

I saw her eyes closing, which made me panic, "keep your beautiful eyes open okay my love, don't you dare close those eyes." She weakly nodded, I applied pressure to her ribs, to stop the bleeding but she hissed and lifted her body up again, "its hurts!" she screamed.

I took of my cloak but still holding my women next to me, I carefully put it on her and picked her up, I looked at her face, and saw her eyes closing.

"no!" I shouted, "keep those eyes open my love." I quickly ran pass my assassin friends and headed towards my house.

My inner demon whispering "needs protecting, needs to be safe, needs us" over and over again.

I heard bunch of footsteps catching up to me, I looked behind me and saw my best friend, nodding in my direction.

I ran in non human speed, I saw my house come into view, well its more like a mansion.

I kicked the door opened and dashed towards my bedroom, my friends following behind me.

I placed her on the bed gently, shaking her "wake up my love," my voice panicked, "SOMEONE CALL THE FUCKING DOCTOR!"

They immediately went out shouting for the doctor, I grabbed her hand and rubbed it, few more seconds later the doctor burst through the doors, holding his medical kit with a few of the nurses behind him.

when he saw my beauty in the bed, he raced to her and checked her pulse. He gasped, "she's not breathing, quickly get the defibrillator now!" he shouted.