Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Archer's pov

No, this can't be happening. I towered over my beauty and shook her shoulders gently, "MAKE HER BREATH AGAIN, GOD DAMN IT!!" I yelled.

"Archer sir, we need you to get out of this room, so we can give her the treatment, please" the doctor tried to get me out of room, away from my women.

I growled, my inner beast wanted to kill him. I felt hands grabbing my arms pulling me away and out of the room, the doors slammed closed. I turn my head to look at the intruder who dared to make me stay away from my love.

I saw my best friend, James "listen man, she'll be fine trust me, have fate. You need to control your inner beast mate."

All I could do was growl at him, my inner beast clawing to get blood, blood of those who are keeping me away from my beloved.

"Guys lock me up, I can't control him, DO IT NOW!!" I shouted, James quickly put cuffs on my hands and led me towards the dungeons. It reeked with the smell of blood and vomit, I smirked.

"quickly tie him down!" I heard James shout to the other assassins.

All I saw was red, James already chained me to the wall and these chains were indestructible to break.

"How dare you keep me away from my beauty," my beast growled, his voice very deep and rough.

"I will kill every one of you bastards!" he shouted, he pushed his body forward trying to reach for James.

"MINE, SHE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!" the ground shook and cracks appeared on the concrete walls.

James tried to calm him down "she is yours, we know that. No one dares to take her away from you, or else they would know the consequences." my beast smirked "yh, no one dares to take what's mine, or else they would have been slaughtered by me" his deep chuckles echoed through the dungeons.

"That's right, no one will touch her at all," James negotiated with him, "she needs me, she needs protecting." my demon said.

Slowly I took over my body, my inner beast grinning, knowing that the beauty is ours and no one else's. My head was facing the ground, I took a deep breath and looked up at James, who had fear written all over him and the rest of the assassins to. "how is she?" my voice came out rough.

"she's breathing" Nikolay, my other best friend spoke. I sighed in relief, knowing she was breathing and alive. "Unchain me now" I said, eager to go to my women and wrap my arms around her petite body.

Nickolay nodded and did what he was told. Once the chains were off me, I ran upstairs towards my room and barged through the door not caring that the doctor and nurses were telling me to leave. I suddenly growled loudly, warning them to back off, which they did.

My eyes were on my beauty as I spoke to the doctor "did you finish the treatment," in no mood for messing about.

He gulped then nodded his head "good, now leave" I heard scatter of feet eager to leave, the door quietly shut behind me. I sat on the bed next to my beauty, looking at her perfect features, her beautiful hair glowing by the small amount of light coming through my windows.

Her lips so pink and kissable and look so soft, her delicate looking hands, that fits perfectly with mine. I lifted my hand so I can touch her face, my palm touching her gentle cheeks.

I sighed "please wake up my love, open those eyes," unfortunately she didn't, suddenly a knock came from outside my door, I went in a protective stance and moved closer to my women. My deep voice rang through the silent bed room "come in."