𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝑶𝒏𝒆: 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕

(The uniforms for girls is the picture up there. For the boys just the same style with pants)

Enjoy (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

______________________________________

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

'Ugh, school...',

Thought Himari, as she walked her way to school, sulking. Who wants to go to school anyway?

As she made her way to school, she saw a student standing in front of the gates and stared at her making a weird face. The student had white long hair, flowing in the direction of the wind (why not). And was smiling brightly, with a determined look on her face she was looking up at the building, which read---

"Cassopeia Academy"

It's a prestigious high school that everyone is aware of. It has the best education and is always recommended by rich citizens. All the students studying or have studied in this school are smart, creative and have a bright future ahead. It has strict rules, and students are always meant to follow them. Only families from the richest were allowed here.

Even the quirkless kids get education here, they don't get those emo and depression typa shit and just move on. If any bullying or related situations are caught or heard of. The student(s) get a punishment, and if it continues they get expelled.

(This is giving me spy x family vibes)

Himari looked away and walked to her class. Nearing her class she could hear the students shouting at the top of their voices, like what's the need of that? And the moment she opened the door to her classroom, everyone turned their heads and it became quiet, you could hear a pin drop if it weren't for the people in the hallway. No one dared to speak, Himari, being used to this, sat down and didn't think much of it. The chatter began to start again, a bit lower than before. It did rise as time went by and everything was back to normal. I guess.

Looking out the window since she had nothing to do, she saw a little bird flying in the sky and was chirping constantly. And then out of a sudden, the bird was shot and it fell to the school grounds. Himari blinked a couple of times and had an expression like-

Sheepishly looking away she could feel a pair of eyes staring at her

Sheepishly looking away she could feel a pair of eyes staring at her. She blinked and turned back to see, Takahashi Hotaru who was staring at her. He had beautiful blonde hair and blue irises. He immediately looked back to the book he was holding and covered his now red face when they made eye contact. She made a face, whilst thinking 'The fuck...?' before turning back. He looked up slowly and saw that she had turned away, with half of his face hiding behind the book in his hand, his eyes sparkled whilst blushing, 'She's so cool!!'.

The doors opened and the teacher walked in and ordered everyone to settle down. "Good morning students, i hope you all are doing ok, we're gonna be having a new student join us from today onwards, please welcome her and make her feel like home. You can come in Hanabe-san" Mrs.Hana, their history teacher, spoke with a smooth voice, and gestured this "Hanabe" to come in.

Mrs. Hayashi Hana, strict but the favourite of all. She teaches well, makes good impressions, is kind etc. Shes the perfect woman anyone would ask for. She's praised by many for her teachings.
(Might consider making Hanabe her favorite student cause of their similar names)

Anyways, enough of her, back to the story.

A girl with snow white hair walked in and introduced herself, "Hello, everyone! I'm Hanabe Ayumi, nice to meet you all. I'll be a part of this class from now on, I hope we get along!" She said in a kind voice. She had a bright closed eyed smile on her face but her cold aura gave chills to everyone. But they couldn't care less, with no effort at all, Hanabe stole everyone's hearts. What did they do to deserve such an angel? All they do is make noise and study.. Himari took a glance at her while her mind was running non stop on where she had seen her, until someone interrupted her train of thoughts.

"Do you have a quirk Hanabe-san?" A person questioned while everyone else were on their own world looking at the little angel in front of them. Himari rolled her eyes, recognising the voice, she looked at the owner of the pathetic question, "That...was such a pathetic question, it's literally so obvious. It's something related to ice, you dipshit."

Mrs. Hayashi immediately spoke up "That's enough Kawasaki-san". Hotaru blinked and chuckled nervously and said in a low voice but could be heard loud and clear. "O-oh, ahaha.. Sorry Kawasaki-san"

Hanabe smiled and answered "Yeah! My quirk is frozen. Basically I can control ice" Compliments arose for the girl, while Hanabe smiled bright.

Himari proceeds to look out the window, continuing her thoughts on where she had seen her. Realisation hit her and muttered "Oh.. it's her".

"You can go sit there Hanabe-san, Yamamoto-san is absent these days due to personal reasons, I'll get you your permanent seat tomorrow itself.." the teacher, spoke while pointing her finger at an empty seat, right behind Hotaru. "Thank you, Miss" Hanabe smiled and made her way to her seat, all eyes on her. "Alright everyone, I'll take your attendance now."

As Hanabe walked past Hotaru, she smiled at him and sat in her seat and Hotaru with a small blush just sat there. Hanabe started the conversation by introducing herself "Hi!! I'm Hanabe Ayumi, nice to meet you." Haruto quickly turned around and smiled, "I'm Takahashi Hotaru, nice to meet you too" as the two shook hands, the whole class started at them with jealousy, except one person of course, we all know who it is by now.

______Time skip_______

"Alright now that that's settled, please open your book to page number 112" Mrs.Hayashi spoke while taking a chalk in her hand, she turned to the board and started writing. Everyone listened attentively while the teacher explained.

Let's just say, after class, Hanabe was surrounded by almost everyone from the class so they could get to know her. Might I say, she almost had a nosebleed from all the questions asked, fortunately saved by the bell.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Thanks for reading (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
Word count: 1067

(This is Hotaru btw, he's cute I know)