SPECIAL CHAPTER

Ayumi was getting ready to go to a friend's house, to ask them to hangout since today was a holiday, even her parents took a holiday today. She had really high expectations that they'll say no, but she decided to go anyway. Putting on her socks, she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror again, to make sure she was presentable in front of them.

(Creds to owner)

(Creds to owner)

Satisfied with her outfit, she ran downstairs to drink water. Her mother, Mahiru Hanabe, looked at her and raised her eyebrows, "Ayumi? Where are you going in such a hurry?" Ayumi looked back at her and put down her glass of water, she responded "I'm going out to hangout with a friend". Her mother looked at her with slightly wide eyes. "You already made friends, dear? That's great!! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Her mother clasped her hands together and tilted her head with a big smile on her face.

Ayumi smiled and responded with gentle voice "Yes mother, they're quite the.. special one". Her mother giggled and questioned "You have your card right? How much do you currently have?" Ayumi stood there with a thinking pose and responded "Mm probably enough for today, but if it isn't enough, I'll call okay?" Mahiru gave her a sweet smile and exclaimed "Of course dear!". Ayumi turned to look at the time and widened her eyes. "Oh! I'll be late if i don't go now". Mahiru chuckled and smiled, "Go go, you wouldn't wanna keep them waiting". Ayumi smiled at her and made her way to the door and quickly put on her shoes. Opening the door she looked back over her shoulder and with a big grin, waved at her mother. "Bye!! I'll be back by 6! Maybe".
Muttering the last part to herself. And closed the door, not even waiting for her mother's feedback.

Ayumi ran as quickly as possible, she could use her quirk to just slide to her friend's house like the cool person she is, but she was afraid to get scolded and decided to not do it, unless she wants an earful from every person. She smiled while running and thought of all the things that they could do together.

AT THE KAWASAKI HOUSEHOLD

"Oye what the fuck, where are you going?" Himari asked through her headphones as she looked at the map to see her friend in another place. "What do you think?" Her friend responded, Himari made a confused look and said "I don't know, i thought we were gonna do the Electro Cube, I'm already here"

Her friend rolled their eyes which Himari, obviously couldn't see, and retorted "I told you that i need to do my commissions?" Himari blinked and answered "Huh, guess I wasn't listening. Bruh just buy it instead of wasting your time on that"

Her friend could feel their left eye twitching and clicked their tongue "Well, unlike you broke people exist" Himari made a duck face and said "Oh.. didn't know that" Their friend didn't respond and Himari just thought they were upset or something. 10 minutes passed and it was still quiet, though Himari liked the silence, she kind of started to worry for her little friend, kind of.

"Bro are you dead?" No response
"Wtf is this, this artifact is literally ass" No response either
"Yo wtf my hu tao just did a 1M" Himari lied and still got no response.
"What the fuck is this?- this is the first time I'm seeing this"
"OH WHAT THE FUCK, I THOUGHT I DODGED IT"
"YAE WHAT THE FUCK-"
"YOU FUCKING RUIN HUNTER"
"Holy shit, this artifact is crazy"
"Bro, I'm gonna wish in the standard banner"