𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒙: 𝑪𝒂𝒇é

Ayumi was walking down the street to a café

Ayumi was walking down the street to a café. It wasn't too far from her house, she had been training her quirk and wanted a little break.

Opening the door of the café, the air filled with the pleasant whiff of coffee and freshly baked goods. She smiled, and walked towards the counter.

"Ah, there's our regular customer! Welcome again! You want anything different today or the usual?" The cashier smiled as she noticed the young girl.
The snow fairy gave the cashier a beautiful smile and answered "The usual, Miyami-san".

"Alright, One large cup of Iced Caramel Macchiato and a slice of brown sugar coffee cake! That'll be served to you in a few minutes." Said Miyami. Ayumi payed for her order and went to find a seat, waiting for her order to be served.

There weren't many customers present in the café, so it made her feel comfortable. Ayumi may be extroverted and may talk a lot in public, but she does love quiet places, and loves her personal space.

She rested her back on the chair and closed her eyes, 'That was really tiring' she thought and smiled as she heaved a sigh of relief.

"Ayumi-san, your order's here!" The cashier called out in a cheery tone. Ayumi took her order and sat back on the chair as she put her food on the table. She quietly ate her food and was busy drinking the Macchiato while smiling with eyes closed.

'This is the life' she happily thought.

She was loving the silence, it calmed her down. Until it was ruined by a very familiar voice, which she had never wanted to hear again...

"Ayumi-chwan~" cooed the owner of the voice (Sanji that you?)

Animatic tears start to run down Ayumi's eyes, 'No..not again' she thought while she smiled in pain.

"Kaminari-kun..." Ayumi sighed out with the tears still present in her face. The said man, who's name we learnt was Kaminari. His eyes lit up and had a huge grin on his face, "So you remember my name!! Yes!" He did a little happy dance. These two met at a festival that occured a few months ago and he wouldn't stop following her so she just decided to introduce herself. And from that day, she had been seeing him everywhere, getting to know his true nature, she regret introducing herself. 

Ayumi fixed herself up and answered, "Well of course i do, you introduced yourself to me about 19583 times", Kaminari had a huge smile on his face, and laughed, "Well I guess, no one can forget my name after all", he praised himself and went on and on. Ayumi sweatdropped and just half listened to him praising himself. Eating her food in silence and nodding every once in a while, just to make sure he doesn't call out her name and ask if she was listening or not, which she clearly wasn't.

"I know you missed me", the moment she heard him say that part, she looked up and saw him run towards Ayumi to hug her while blushing like crazy and hearts in his eyes, but was stopped by hand which karate chopped him on his nape.

___________________________________________

Word count: 553

Thanks for reading ♡(ӦvӦ。)

Sorry this one's shorter than the others ⚰️