𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏: 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Ayumi looked at her saviour, and watched as they dragged him out of the café and just threw him on the ground

Ayumi looked at her saviour, and watched as they dragged him out of the café and just threw him on the ground. Ayumi felt a sense of relief and smiled when they came back. "What are you smiling at?" Ayumi's smile grew and answered, "It's a way of saying 'Thank you' Fallen angel-chan"
Himari cringed "That's disgusting.."
"How so?"
"It just is, there's no reason behind it"
Ayumi giggled and replied, "You're so funny, anyways, what are you doing here?". Himari looked at her with a face and said, "What does it look like I'm doing?" Ayumi tilted her head, "I don't know... Maybe you came here to buy something! Or maybe you saw me in trouble and decided to save me!", Himari deadpanned, "The fuck? I'm obviously here to buy something"
"But you did save me from that guy" she gestured towards the guy Himari just threw.

Himari looked at her and sighed, "He was ranting and praising himself ever since I got here and I got annoyed". Ayumi who looked at Himari with dot eyes said "Oh...but thanks anyway" she thanked, showing her usual sweet smile.

Himari internally gasped at Ayumi who dared show her smile and stood there with an irk on her forehead, she sighed and looked away, "Whatever". Ayumi was looking at her features and suddenly asked if she wanted to eat with her, and she got a "lmao no". Ayumi looked at her with an expression like:

"But why not?", Himari looked at her and said  "Cause

"But why not?", Himari looked at her and said  "Cause... i have to get home, I need to buy a few pastries for my cousins.."

Ayumi's eyes lit up and questioned, "So you would've hungout with me?"
"No"
"Oh.."Ayumi said, a bit disappointed. She wanted to be friends with her, but Himari wouldn't open up, which made it harder to talk to her. Maybe she'll have to go with the technique to freeze her and befriend her. "Can we hangout sometime though..?" Himari was taken aback, 'The fuck' she thought as she made eye contact with her. "Why do you want to hangout with me so badly?"

Ayumi gave her a sweet smile and responded "Well, you seemed lonely. You didn't seem to have any friends ever since I came here. I felt the..." Himari quickly interjected "So you're just pitying me cause I don't have friends?" Ayumi widened her eyes and immediately protested "No no! You didn't let me finish! I suddenly felt the need to talk to you cause.. it just reminds me of my old self.." she muttered the last line, so Himari couldn't hear her. "Cause what?" Ayumi exhaled and replied "Nothing.."

Himari inhaled and exhaled heavily, just exhaling heavy made her head spin. "Listen, I don't need friends, it's always been like this. I've already learnt to cope with it'

Ayumi bit the inside of her cheek and said "Sure, you may not need one, but everyone wants one."
Himari clicked her tongue and responded "I don't want one as well."

Ayumi got a bit mad at that and said "Why are you lying? Every single person in this world, breathing, want a friend. They might be depressed, but they want a shoulder to cry onto, they want a friend to comfort them when they need it. They want someone to let their problems out to."

Himari clicked her tongue, getting frustrated "Look, I've lived my 13 years of life without friends, it's fine I dont need one." Ayumi furrowed her brows and raised her voice "You might not need one but you want one, need and want aren't the same!!" she then realised she had raised her voice, and looked around to see that almost everyone were looking at her and quickly apologised "Sorry..."

Himari was kinda shocked to see the usual cheery girl was now angry, and it was because of her, not like she cared. She clicked her tongue and questioned "Why are you even trying?"

Ayumi responded, with a smoother voice. "Because.. I-i've been in the same situation a few years ago.. My so called friends never lended me their shoulder when I wanted comfort. I once told them my dream of becoming a pianist but they teased me, made fun of me and said my quirk would go to waste. I've never felt more miserable than that one time, when I told them my problems, they just told me to let it go.. it's hard to have no one in your life to hold onto. I saw my old self in you when I saw you the first time. All alone and.. it feels horrible. You might have learnt to cope with it, but, your need of a friend still remains. When I saw you, I felt the sudden urge to befriend you. My mind kept telling me to go talk to you. So I did, and I had a feeling, it was like, if I befriended you, you would never let me go."

(I'm really bad at these, so idk what the fuck I'm doing, I don't even know what kind of characteristic or something I'm going for Ayumi.)

Himari was now really shocked and also confused by what she said, she looked down, "So you just want to become my friend because your mind told you to?" she asked, still confused by the whole lecture. "Well, kind of. Cause I had a feeling you would never let go once I was stuck to you." Ayumi stated and looked at the female in front of her, who was looking down.

The demon girl stood there, her bangs covering her eyes. She let out a breath, she couldn't even form any words to reply to what the other girl had just said. Ayumi broke the silence and said "So, will you let me be your friend and open up to me? I won't let go of you and you won't let go of me. You don't have to respond right now.."

Himari blinked, fixing her posture, still not looking at the petite girl and answered "I'll....think about it.." and walked to the cashier to buy the pastry for her cousin she almost forgot about.

Ayumi looked at her as she conversed with the cashier, she looked so fragile that she might break down right there. Never in Himari's life had anyone asked to be her friend. Everyone just judged a book by it's cover. "Thanks..." Himari thanked the cashier and walked out of the café.

Carrying the pastry box in her hand, Himari thought about what Ayumi had said and didn't look at where she was going and bumped into a pole, breaking her chain of thoughts 'Oh fuck..ah that hurts-"

Ayumi was looking at Himari walk out and saw bump into a pole. She tried not to laugh and continued her food. After she was done she thought of going home and read some books to calm her down. She paid for her food and left, after having a little conversation with the cashier of course.

___________________________________________

Word count: 1183

Thanks for reading ⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°